monthly flea market, any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon

Nov 23, 2002
I was trying to sell off some of my stuff recently, being my first time, I realised it is damn troublesome to arrange for viewing. All the PMs, SMS and bargaining ......head big big......especially when they are multiple enquiries.

Just a suggestion ...... can advertise first ...... then all buyers and sellers meet at same time to finish off the transaction. Maybe can have opening bidding also .....mmmm

Would anyone be interested in something like this? If there are many people who are interested, maybe I can open up my studio for 2-3 hrs each month for this. ...... as long as people are willing to keep the place clean

Rental will be cheap = just bring food and snacks for this.

Pls let me know what you guys & gals think.

good idea for all the wts and wtb people!

Hey this is really cool!

Hmm.. just thinking, will there be any restrictions on what people can offer there? I mean you may not want to end up with something that's not legit.......

er, u mean pirated vcds?!!

I don't know.. anything that may lead to any problems is counted I guess though I think Pirated VCDs may be the least of the problems!! :) Who knows what weird stuff may pop up? :D

hold your horses folks ....... this is going to be strictly related to photography stuff only ....sharing of ideas /experience etc etc.

maybe we can have a thread that is specific to a particular market day where all sellers can list their items in it, any questions regarding the items should preferrably be in PMs.

Should this thingy take place in my studio....... I must make my stand clear that I'll only be providing the place and will not be responsible for any ding ding dong dong btw the buyer and seller.

Anyway, I'll have to wait after CNY b4 I can commit the place and/or timing.

you can probably time this lelong lelong idea with SEED... more people around also that time...

just a thought

Think it'd be real cool cos then you'd be able to see what you're putting your money into also. Hmm.. wait a minute... then I'd probably end up buying more than I intended!!!

BUY BUY BUY.......then SELL SELL SELL.......think of the money lost as subsidies for the next owner = good karma;)

Anyone wanna have a "second-hand" meet next seed? I also have a bunch of things I need to get rid of soon... going back to my home country.

hhhmmmm ... lelong eh ... maybe i could get some stuff ... need a flash .... heh heh .... so when is the next seed ...

Hi Roti,

the studio is in Aljunied ........ guess it might be out of the way if it coincide with SEED meetings.

The most likely timing that I can open it for this purpose would most likely be once a month on a saturday afternoon........ most likely around 2-4pm.

Would appreciate if there is a show of hands from those in favour of this b4 I look into the scheduling. Thanx.

Originally posted by Lemon
the studio is in Aljunied ........ guess it might be out of the way if it coincide with SEED meetings.

The most likely timing that I can open it for this purpose would most likely be once a month on a saturday afternoon........ most likely around 2-4pm.

Would appreciate if there is a show of hands from those in favour of this b4 I look into the scheduling. Thanx.

HI there,

If it's happening sometime before feb 28, then I'm in! :)

Originally posted by Lemon
Hi Roti,

wa....i live at paya lebar....but i got to work on sat......:dunno:

Hi adam,

will there be any SEED on a saturday this month? if there is ...... I'll try to arrange it on the same day ...... weekdays is out of the question bcos got to work to pay for the overheads mah:cry:

Sunday cannot ......bcos family day:D

Status
Not open for further replies.