Montage Software recommendation

Kopred

Jul 25, 2010
Hi guys,
Thought of trying out the Montage Software.
Wondering is there any free software out there to try.

Appreciate any recommendation.
Simple and not so complicated one please, as I'm pretty noob.
Thanks!

Regards

Hi, If you are talking about Montage software by marina software,it's a screen writing software for video titleing for Mac OS only.If you are thinking of still pictures then maybe the editing software that comes with your camera has it? If not Photoshop Elements Ver.X which
is the scaled down and cheaper version of Adobe Photoshop can do it.Alternatively Lightroom should be possible.Most free downloads are
trail versions of software for sale with limited time usage eg. 30 days or have saving file feature disabled.Even if free, it comes with no technical support and use as is only.Like all things in life there is a learning curve,if reading,clicking and draging a mouse is too much
for you,what can I say...Experiment and have fun.Elements is for people who want a less complicated interface and can still do what the full blown Photoshop can.

Hi,
Was actually looking at still image photo.
Those software used for Wedding Montage, instead of using Powerpoint.

Seriously, I din realise camera editing software can do that. *noob*

Last edited:
Our intern used Microsoft Movie Maker to make one for one of our company function. It's free if you already using Windows.

If you are on a Mac you can always use iMovie.

There are tons of free softwares to do it, but it's up to the editor to do it well. Pre-visualize how is the photo going to transit to another, from there add in a suitable music for the montage.

Best if it actually goes along with the edit flow.

Still not sure what to get. Ahah.
Nevertheless, thanks all for the recommendation.

Thanks a bunch, anntonii.