Montage 2005 - NUSPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

enghong17

Jan 6, 2004
39 Haji Lane
enghong17.blogspot.com
Dear all at Clubsnap,

NUS Photographic Society presents Montage 2005, Mosaic of Life.

montage_small2.jpg

hmmm..NUSPS....student ar..

goin in in aug this year considered student anot hahaa.....
:p

Witness said:
hmmm..NUSPS....student ar..

goin in in aug this year considered student anot hahaa.....

If u read the rules and regulation, u will find a new claus (think no.4) this year stating that NSF waiting entry in university or polytechnics will be considered students if u have a letter of acceptance from the respective institution....... ;)

Hope to see your works.......... :)

Orhhh...i got the letter liao....haha...my works?
CMI one le...

sym18 said:
hi, would like to know what's school challenge

thanks

Hi sym18,

All entries for the competition will be given points during judging, at SAFRA Mt. Faber Club on 28th May. ALL entries from a particular school will accumulated and the school with the most number of points will win the school challenge.

:)

if graduating this semester.. can join as student or must join as open? :)

ok, got it, thanks

enghong17 said:
Hi sym18,

All entries for the competition will be given points during judging, at SAFRA Mt. Faber Club on 28th May. ALL entries from a particular school will accumulated and the school with the most number of points will win the school challenge.

:)

AReality said:

Ya confirm NO THEME........ :thumbsup:

erm........Clause No.5......

"The photographer must be the author and sole owner of the copyright of each photograph submitted for entry to the competition, and entries submitted must not have won prizes in other competitions. "

:nono:

Aniwae i am sure u have great shots not submitted in competitions before........hoping to see it.......

;)

clizeer said:
Reserve a seminar seat for me.:p

Haha sure.........1st person to mention the seminar......... :lovegrin:

Others are looking at competition........Sigh, always have this problem of filling seminar seats........esp Suntec........... :sweat: .........so many seats........500++

Ha but at least this year can say the ticket prices cheaper than movie tics.......... :rolleyes:

this is similar to the earlier post by 'Witness' but this regards to the seminar tickets. am i eligible to purchase the ticket under student price if i'm an NSF awaiting for admission to NUS? i'm assuming it should be a no prob since the competition already allows for this special circumstance. thanks.

hmmm, its juz $2 diff, but I am sure if u provide the relevant documentation, they won't mind... ...

HOWEVER, i think the proper authorities will verify this soon.

melv said:
this is similar to the earlier post by 'Witness' but this regards to the seminar tickets. am i eligible to purchase the ticket under student price if i'm an NSF awaiting for admission to NUS? i'm assuming it should be a no prob since the competition already allows for this special circumstance. thanks.

No problem if u have letter of acceptance. Same rules apply as competition.

Hope to see you then.

;)

erm, are we allowed to submit by print only?

printing 8Rs sound very expensive :S

Status
Not open for further replies.