Status
Not open for further replies.

richardg

Sep 3, 2006
As above.
Anyone knows?
22nd July one.
thanks

The third time that I'm posting this in as many weeks, what is up with all the sudden big hoo-hah in this eclipse anyway?

singaporesingapore2009j.gif

Animated .GIF image, save and view if the image is not animating.

thanks.. :(
still have the sun glasses from Science Centre
Was hopping can use to snap some pics..
Now not unless fly to Shanghai :(

Thanks!

The third time that I'm posting this in as many weeks, what is up with all the sudden big hoo-hah in this eclipse anyway?

singaporesingapore2009j.gif

Animated .GIF image, save and view if the image is not animating.

looks like a non event

if it is like this...my friends may not see anything.. one of them even take leave to go science centre to see the "happening" :sweat:

cause its the longest total eclipse in the 21st? 6mins in all..

what is the time period its going to happen? afternoon?

0845-0945 if im not wrong..

Cool! Thin Go Chi Yue!:eek: The moon will come between the Earth and the sun, completely obscuring the sun light to enter the Mather Earth!:eek: Cool can buy light up candles and make some Chinese tea and have some Moon cake!:bsmilie: But to bad, Singapore not affected.:(

Indian astrologers predicted some major disaster in SE Asia during the eclipse :dunno:

Yeah! like a Japanese guy appear at NY Times SQ, and shout "yatta!" and the story go..........;p

Yeah! like a Japanese guy appear at NY Times SQ, and shout "yatta!" and the story go..........;p

Save the chear leader, save Temasek holdings.....

There's a live telecast of the event at 8am tomorrow.

OMG, this is so awesome... suddenly it was dark in the city for minutes.. like some scifi movie!

I was in a lecture from 9-10, sian...

Status
Not open for further replies.