monopod

dreamsz

Jul 3, 2011
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

Any recommendation? Want something that is light yet not too expensive ones with roll head and easy to detech kind. hehe

ANy idea?

Hi all,

Any recommendation? Want something that is light yet not too expensive ones with roll head and easy to detech kind. hehe

ANy idea?
Your Fotopro C5i has a monopod rite? :think:

i think ts just want thread post -.-!

dreamsz said:
Hi all,

ANy idea?

Ya lor.. Tot the fotopro can detach and become a monopod?
But if u wanna buy a diff one, fotopro NGC-65 not too bad.. Light weight carbon fibre but no ball head lah..

Ya lor.. Tot the fotopro can detach and become a monopod?
But if u wanna buy a diff one, fotopro NGC-65 not too bad.. Light weight carbon fibre but no ball head lah..

I bought the cheapest one. Cannot be detetch as a monopod de. i paid 125 de

I bought the cheapest one. Cannot be detetch as a monopod de. i paid 125 de

Quote Originally Posted by icelykoh View Post
hmmmm.. anyone using it?? is it good?? i just need some advice on it.. btw i've went down to the shop and play with it for awhile.. quite ok onli.. ><"

Its ok nia frankly as i have one. < your reply in Fotopro c5i 2 in 1 Titanium Color Tripod

and i just browse through fotopro tripod i saw none at $125 lei

Last edited:
and i found out something...

u created a post in newbie corner asking about camera bag. in that post u stated that your a student and your using a d7000... and i saw your profile u put canon 600d, and in other post i saw you posting that your working -.-

so you got 2 cam?

Last edited:
hmmmmmm

and i found out something...

u created a post in newbie corner asking about camera bag. in that post u stated that your a student and your using a d7000... and i saw your profile u put canon 600d, and in other post i saw you posting that your working -.-

so you got 2 cam?

Different person dude ;)

Different person dude ;)

madmartin, thanks for helping me to clarify. Yeah, its csi4. sorry about the bobo.

nicorn - you think too much le. If you go down to the shop, the lady will tell you that there is one that is currently on sales now........ and i only got 1 canon. Where got a Nikon.... btw, it was kind of a nice 'detective' thing you did. it takes effort and i appreciate that. However, it may not be what you thought it was. Hope this clarifies

madmartin, thanks for helping me to clarify. Yeah, its csi4. sorry about the bobo.

nicorn - you think too much le. If you go down to the shop, the lady will tell you that there is one that is currently on sales now........ and i only got 1 canon. Where got a Nikon.... btw, it was kind of a nice 'detective' thing you did. it takes effort and i appreciate that. However, it may not be what you thought it was. Hope this clarifies

I got the manfrotto 680B, very very good and stable monopod... but not that light and quite large actually... of course my manfrotto don't come with a ballhead, but I have a K-20X with my sirui and so the ballhead was used on my monopod too.

I still think that it would be better if you get a good monopod (don't use those with build in ballhead). Head down to TK and CP and have a feel of the monopod there, some of them are pretty good and sturdy. Happy hunting.

I got the manfrotto 680B, very very good and stable monopod... but not that light and quite large actually... of course my manfrotto don't come with a ballhead, but I have a K-20X with my sirui and so the ballhead was used on my monopod too.

I still think that it would be better if you get a good monopod (don't use those with build in ballhead). Head down to TK and CP and have a feel of the monopod there, some of them are pretty good and sturdy. Happy hunting.

Saw 1 but body plus head around $180..... i think i give it a go first.... too broke this month....

Manfrotto 680 cost around $80 only pre-owned on BnS.

Ball head need to buy separately though.

The head very expensive ... the head CP quote me is 90+

Btw... what is your budget? Maybe you should get a second hand one from BnS. My manfrotto was bought second hand from a bro in Clubsnap, like it alot. And since you already have a tripod, I would imagine that the tripod head can be detached from the tripod, so can fit on the monopod too.

Btw... what is your budget? Maybe you should get a second hand one from BnS. My manfrotto was bought second hand from a bro in Clubsnap, like it alot. And since you already have a tripod, I would imagine that the tripod head can be detached from the tripod, so can fit on the monopod too.

The tripod i have is the fotopro one and i try to turn hor, cannot turn de.... so i think its stuck there one. Yeah, i think i getting a 2nd hand. Also, monopod for me good since i will ' hand shake' but then, i dont want my this flaw to prevent me from photography... so must find ways to counter it hehe

The tripod i have is the fotopro one and i try to turn hor, cannot turn de.... so i think its stuck there one. Yeah, i think i getting a 2nd hand. Also, monopod for me good since i will ' hand shake' but then, i dont want my this flaw to prevent me from photography... so must find ways to counter it hehe

I got a hercules ballhead from sgcamerastore (S$45) once, used it briefly for some of the zoo shots and it work pretty well... the hercules ballhead is quite sturdy and if you do not have extremely heavy equipment, it should work well... Can consider that.