Mono

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

Just a shot done very early this year in Tri-X 400 (pushed to ISO 640)

BridalFlower.jpg

Comments appreciated! :)

Like the 2nd one. Has strong lines and a clean look. :)

i like the third one the most :D. I really like the contrast. But there is one minus here. The background (outside) is rather redundant hehehe. But not your fault. Really a good picture :)

adityo83 said:
i like the third one the most :D. I really like the contrast. But there is one minus here. The background (outside) is rather redundant hehehe. But not your fault. Really a good picture :)

thanks for the comment. it's an off-shot from a commercial job I did some months back :)

SniperD said:
any more comments?
Yah...
1st - Dunno wat you're trying to show. Can't even see what it is.
2nd - Ok la. The 2 buckets look nice, & that's all. Can't see anything special.
3rd - Nice symmetrical shot. Agree background spoilt everything.

AReality said:
Yah...
1st - Dunno wat you're trying to show. Can't even see what it is.
2nd - Ok la. The 2 buckets look nice, & that's all. Can't see anything special.
3rd - Nice symmetrical shot. Agree background spoilt everything.

wah.. so bad ahh..

actually the 2nd and 3rd is part of a series but can't show it yet until it's cleared.
1st one.. hehe too small right... paisay. will upload a larger one soon

love the b&w mood man!
u have pm =)

Hey Sniper,

Whats your real name btw ? Prefer to address you that way.

I really like those graduations in colours in these shots. Exposure is nicely done. The vignetting I see, was it a PS thing ? As much as U like the 2nd shot, I couldnt quite see it the way you see it.

:thumbsup:

marcwang said:
Hey Sniper,

Whats your real name btw ? Prefer to address you that way.

I really like those graduations in colours in these shots. Exposure is nicely done. The vignetting I see, was it a PS thing ? As much as U like the 2nd shot, I couldnt quite see it the way you see it.

:thumbsup:

His real name is Lord Ron.

BTW, Ron the photos are ok but i am sure your client have their own theme on what they are looking for when u shoot for them. So unless u r able to show us the actual advert, will not comment too much for now.

In terms on the technical side, it's well exposed for the first 2 shots but your 3rd range of contrast is slightly greater side.

Acutually looking at it, it's not the background which someone mentioned earlier is distracting. It's more to the foreground which lacks details in the shadow area. Plus your table cloth is slightly over burn too. I would actually crop a little more of the dark area to balance up the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.