Monkey gets beaten up for molesting human females

ArchRival

Sep 17, 2006
[video=youtube;8y9nPrvUBhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y9nPrvUBhE[/video]

Really strung up and beaten like a pinata :eek::eek:

:(:nono:

not the same monkeys rite? :bsmilie:

jolly-bali-monkeys-say-yes-to-more-than-the-d-L-cyFYoK.jpeg

WTF! China?? Those ass should be hanged too. Disgusting human behaviour.

I am against cruelty to living things. But I am also against feeding of monkeys in the wild. To them, whatever you are holding is food since they have been fed and eventually, you are just one of them. If they are threaten, they have to act naturally.

To some people. They think that what they do have nothing to do with others. That is wrong. To the monkeys, they don't know who has fed them and who has not. Just like you also don't know which monkey you fed.

not the same monkeys rite? :bsmilie:

jolly-bali-monkeys-say-yes-to-more-than-the-d-L-cyFYoK.jpeg

These monkeys still want to get breastfeed :bsmilie:

Some one should tell them that they are over age for breastfeeding.

Zeisser said:
This will only happened in The Planet Of The Apes :bsmilie:

While we do not advocate such behavior we should not 'use a bamboo to sweep the entire boat' I am sure the majority of the 1 billion people didn't agree with this.

Do remember, we ate monkey brain once upon a time. Back then, it is normal. Just like the American is still carrying guns up to today!

Vegetarians did not stop us from eating meats.

I seriously thinks that the monkey don't deserves to get beaten up till this extend...:cry:

Ah so they were "spanking the monkey"

A wild animal is a wild animal. One cannot expect a wild animal to behave like a human.
The monkey was not "molesting". They are not sexually interested in the human female.
A park where tourists/visitors feed them - is not a natural environment for wild animals.

It was not a spanking.
The monkey was almost beaten to death. The facial and head injuries are extensive with massive bleeding.
Just hanging the whole weight of the monkey on one wrist is already cruel.

With so many monkeys in the park, are they sure they are beating the right one? Or is it just a show on an unfortunate scapegoat monkey to placate angry tourists/park visitors.

Park Employees should know better.

Last edited:
You sure the monkey was beaten up for molesting and they're not just trying to tenderize the meat, prior to entering the cooking pot? I've seen dogs being hurled and beaten up to hype up the adrenalin, etc, makes tastier soup, steak, etc. Barbaric... anyway nice pic, now I understand the term monkey plucking peaches...

Sick... sick people!

A wild animal is a wild animal. One cannot expect a wild animal to behave like a human.
The monkey was not "molesting". They are not sexually interested in the human female.
A park where tourists/visitors feed them - is not a natural environment for wild animals.

It was not a spanking.
The monkey was almost beaten to death. The facial and head injuries are extensive with massive bleeding.
Just hanging the whole weight of the monkey on one wrist is already cruel.

With so many monkeys in the park, are they sure they are beating the right one? Or is it just a show on an unfortunate scapegoat monkey to placate angry tourists/park visitors.

Park Employees should know better.

i condone this cruel punishment on animals especially this monkey, but some monkeys are actually can rape human woman.

FYI @ The Nervous Breakdown

i condone this cruel punishment on animals especially this monkey, but some monkeys are actually can rape human woman.

Either you don't know the meaning of condone or........ :what: :what: :what: