Monitor Calibration Services Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picard

May 27, 2004
Clementi, Singapore
Hi , am looking for the above calibration service.

Please PM me your rates and calibration device used.

Thanks

If you need display calibration service, I'll be happy to do it for you. Let me know if it is a laptop or lcd/crt screen. I use Spyder 3 Pro for calibration.

The charges are as follows:
PC LCD/CRT screen - $40
Laptop screen (near/at your place) - $40
Laptop screen (near/at my place) - $30

For each subsequent calibration from the 2nd set/time onwards, there is a $10 discount.

from my understanding, colorvision spyder's software only license you to do calibration on a certain number of computers.

With respect to any ColorVision monitor calibration software, ColorVision grants to you, and you accept, a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to install and use the software in object code format on one or more computers at a single physical location, and on five additional laptop, notebook or other portable computers.

better check with the distributer before listing it as a chargable service.

from my understanding, colorvision spyder's software only license you to do calibration on a certain number of computers.

better check with the distributer before listing it as a chargable service.
oh.. ya shouldn't really do it if not i'll get into trouble.

i'll go check with the distro if there is a license i can purchase to use it as a chargeable service

yea. not trying to pour cold water here.

i feel that our industry has much needs for such services, but we need to cover our asses legally too.

Status
Not open for further replies.