Monitor calibration..how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu-By-U

Aug 2, 2006
Selangor D.E.
Blu's lappie and destop monitor really is in need of calibration. And blu really don't know how to get an accurate/ acceptable setting. Anyone tried this Spyder Any comments or other alternative or suggestions?

If this is a repeat of another similar thread, please direct or post link...thank you.

P.S. dear moderator, if this is posted in the wrong section please move it. thank you.

i think can fix that with adobe gamma come with photoshop cs2. correct me if im wrong:)

i think can fix that with adobe gamma come with photoshop cs2. correct me if im wrong:)

Adobe gamma is the best choice when you don't have any color profiling device.

Otherwise, it is better to get something like the xrite or the eyeone display 2 for better control and accurate profiling.

Adobe gamma is the best choice when you don't have any color profiling device.

Otherwise, it is better to get something like the xrite or the eyeone display 2 for better control and accurate profiling.

Eyeone Display 2? Good or not ah?

Blu don't want to use software. Blu do not really have a keen eye for colors. (old lah and a bit color blind)

So far there is
1) Spyder
2) Xrite
3) Eyeone Display 2

anymore? think the spyder and Xrite have other models.. any comments? and what's their prices?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.