money loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

p4610yz

Oct 26, 2003
Sengkang
hallo...like to knw..where can i get a loan tat i can pay by installments...
cos i wan to get new dslr camera but..just tat i dun hav $$ so...do enlighten me..thanz... can just reply or pm me thanz

p4610yz said:
hallo...like to knw..where can i get a loan tat i can pay by installments...
cos i wan to get new dslr camera but..just tat i dun hav $$ so...do enlighten me..thanz... can just reply or pm me thanz
Your parents.

The DSLR itself shd be incentive enuf for u to save.

everywhere but my parents..cos i dun wan to use their $$..m somemore they r not working at the moment...so i wan to loan frm outside...can b anywhere..tat allows me...to repay after my studies...when i start work...

ok...i m hoping to get a dslr or any other slr cam asap..cos my camera eos 300 is dying on me...dun hav alot of functions...then..it is old liao lorh...n i m using it alot..one roll of film or up to 4 rolls mayb b shot each week lorh...
so i need to get a new cam..n demote it to b backup...

how i wish i can work....
i m a sign on with the airforce...so
under the constract dun allow me to work...outside...
ya...they do give me allowance..but all of it..is given to the household....
cos parents not working....sole breadwinner larh...
haiz. haiz...
any idea where can loan...

p4610yz said:
ok...i m hoping to get a dslr or any other slr cam asap..cos my camera eos 300 is dying on me...dun hav alot of functions...then..it is old liao lorh...n i m using it alot..one roll of film or up to 4 rolls mayb b shot each week lorh...
so i need to get a new cam..n demote it to b backup...

urs better than mine..
mine is eos650.. the olders of all.....
but i still bring him all over the world.. ;)

ya....i hope my camera will not die on me half way...cos it is my life now...
only way to destress....haiz....
yyy.....

in general instalments r not advisable for *smaller* items...

but lately under my frens influence, i feel like getting a rally car instead of the usual sedan :p :D

OT: u sign on as OFFR or SPEC? just curious

well, looks like working part-time would be the best solution apart from getting $$$ from relatives.

How to get a loan from outside when you are studying? Difficult lah.. perhaps even impossible....

Save save save (& sell yr existing cam)

clive said:
in general instalments r not advisable for *smaller* items...

but lately under my frens influence, i feel like getting a rally car instead of the usual sedan :p :D

OT: u sign on as OFFR or SPEC? just curious

i m in for spec....as a senior techi...
ya...
haiz...where can i go n loan..>>>
give me some help plze...

tzechuan said:
well, looks like working part-time would be the best solution apart from getting $$$ from relatives.

How to get a loan from outside when you are studying? Difficult lah.. perhaps even impossible....

Save save save (& sell yr existing cam)

i m a bonded student...i can't work part-time...
ya....at least try to help abit marh....
save save save..say is very easy..but do is hard....
the most i m going to borrow is only 3000 bucks...
which..i will return asap when i start work..

p4610yz said:
how i wish i can work....
i m a sign on with the airforce...so
under the constract dun allow me to work...outside...
ya...they do give me allowance..but all of it..is given to the household....
cos parents not working....sole breadwinner larh...
haiz. haiz...
any idea where can loan...

Do you know that you can't loan from others more than 1k? You need to declare your indebtiness every year.

p4610yz said:
i m a bonded student...i can't work part-time...
ya....at least try to help abit marh....
save save save..say is very easy..but do is hard....
the most i m going to borrow is only 3000 bucks...
which..i will return asap when i start work..

Even ah long san would not touch your case. When trying to borrow money its the only that can kill.... I shudder to think that when you can get your hands on the deadly piece of plastic what will happen to you.

As far as thing goes your current camera still works - be thankfull for that. In your current situation - wanting a DSlr seems a little spenthrift.

ellery said:
As far as thing goes your current camera still works - be thankfull for that. In your current situation - wanting a DSlr seems a little spenthrift.

Exactly. Why not just replace it with a cheap film cam? its not like u r complaining abt processing costs.... no?

Realistically, I think you are hoping some kind souls out here will lend you the money to get the dslr. Unfortunately, there's really no free lunch in this part of the world. Of course, unless someone is super kind enough to forego interest and run the risk of lending money to a bonded student, then there's hardly any other way.

Moonlighting is way out for you...., so is borrowing from your parents, tried any of your friends who really trust a lot in you and dun mind parting with liquidity for the moment?

Another alternative is to get a credit card and go for installment plan. If you dun have, how about your relatives? I dun think your friends will max out their classic card for you unless they are really holding a gold card, and dun mind having their credit limit slashed by 3K++.....

Sorrie....I can't help too...but at least I hope I presented a realistic pic of the credit finance arena...

apologies if i sounded too worldly.....apologies...apologies....

hi,

why not buy 2nd hand DSLR? u might be able to find a D30 for less than $1k, and still use ur existing lenses. then slowly upgrade lor....

if u save up $200 a month, can buy in 4-5 months liao.

but, if u want cold hard CA$H, i'm afraid he's left the building.

If you need to BORROW/LOAN to get something, it's not worth it. Why get yourself into debts just to get something you want?

Save up, pretty sure you can still take pictures with a DC.

If you have a credit card, do instalment basis with Harvey Norman or Best Denki, but still advise against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.