Monday Blue Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
Just wanna to check with all the bro and sis of CSers.
How do you fight / cope with Monday Blue Syndrome ?

Work have been very very very busy and stressful for me recently. :cry:

Post on Kopitiam more often......hee :D

I tell myself, it's another day, 6pm will come, then it'll be tuesday.

I did however, earlier in my past job did dread going back to work on monday, so bad that I would rather kill myself.

Just look forward to the companionship of colleagues, ignore stupid people and do my own stuff. Alternatively, call friends and talk with them.

Take really long lunches, then come back work for a while then go out for tea time ;)

nikonsiao said:
look for pretty office gals to talk to..... ask them out for lunch.... :bsmilie:

..then offer them TFCD? :sweatsm:

ndroo said:
Take MC on Monday lor ...

I did! Till my boss called me into his office and "ordered" me to stop drinking on weekends. :sweat:

just thinking forward to the next pay day, and what nikkor lens u will buy, then yr monday blue will disappear.....

all take leave / mc and go photo shot on Monday ? ;p

tantingchin said:
stop drinking ar :nono:

I told him unless he wants me to take MC for the rest of the week too. :sticktong

I earned myself another 2 hours of lecture. :cry:

Extract wisdom tooth if u have...

No blue monday , but another woe for the rest of the week :bsmilie:

togu said:
I told him unless he wants me to take MC for the rest of the week too. :sticktong

then ur boss will say u can take leave for the rest of the yr liao.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

togu said:

Bring yr boss along for drinking on weekends, and make sure he enjoys it so much then he forgets u MC or not on Mondays.

Astin said:
Bring yr boss along for drinking on weekends, and make sure he enjoys it so much then he forgets u MC or not on Mondays.

My boss owns 2 pub, everynight happening. Hrm, even if I can really make him forgets about my MC, I'll probably end up MC for at least 1 mth. :bigeyes:

walker said:
then ur boss will say u can take leave for the rest of the yr liao.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Heh heh, only when he's sick of giving me lecture anymore. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.