MOLLE Drop Leg Pouch for photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazerLordz

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
Keen in using this drop leg pouch for walkabout shoots.Removes the clumsiness of slinging a bag with a backpack already on my shoulders..what do you think..It should fit a F65 with 70-300 or 28-80.Or a S5000 with teleconvertor.

37CL43ALL_1.jpg

looks like the gas mask pouch for the mod 4 ! i foresee that u will be stop by police and do a body search if u are wearing this hahahaha.....

any website for this ?

S11loop said:
looks like the gas mask pouch for the mod 4 ! i foresee that u will be stop by police and do a body search if u are wearing this hahahaha.....

any website for this ?

STRIKE MOLLE system..

product_detail.asp

Was at Sheares one day, had a long talk with one of the sales guys regarding Blackhawk products, in fact, some of their products have been "modified" by people to serve as photography related kit. ;)

not good in my opinion. tried one of these stunts before. leg kena abrasion cuz camera is heavy and bulky.

i tried one by tamrac or tatanka before for a couple of days with a little camera, film, pda, my hp and wallet...... the extreme jiggling (pouch being strapped to one of my legs) damaged the pda and hp and knocked the lens cap off the camera....... donated it the next day.....never again

Clown said:
not good in my opinion. tried one of these stunts before. leg kena abrasion cuz camera is heavy and bulky.

Hmm.I see.What load did you put?

LazerLordz said:
Hmm.I see.What load did you put?
i remember that time i had a fuji 602z with me.

LazerLordz said:
STRIKE MOLLE system..

product_detail.asp

Was at Sheares one day, had a long talk with one of the sales guys regarding Blackhawk products, in fact, some of their products have been "modified" by people to serve as photography related kit. ;)

hahaha... maybe jason was talking abt me.. i use the gas mask pouch with the sling to put my cam in it..

willyfoo said:
Haha... imagine a D2x in there :)
i think will rub until the leg got one lobang ar... no joke sia.
sommore it's too cumbersome to run in.

wadever d size or weight of a cam, likely it b needing a trip 2 d service centre cos kanna ping-piang-pong here & there...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.