Molesters in Orchard, new year eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LENS

Apr 8, 2005
Hi guys,

I read a blog that talking about like a lot of foreign workers in Orchard during Christmas and New year eve celebration..

The blog has described like.. those foreign workers are so bold that.. they have to scream and warn them to behave..

Well, I didn't go there both time..Issit really that bad?

ladies go there - baddddddd
guys go there - goooooddddddd

LENS said:
Hi guys,

I read a blog that talking about like a lot of foreign workers in Orchard during Christmas and New year eve celebration..

The blog has described like.. those foreign workers are so bold that.. they have to scream and warn them to behave..

Ya it was in the news a wk or 2 ago only....but it didnt state that all the culprits are foreign workers....so cant really pin point....I not surprises if it involved singaporeans as well.....

I went down orchard on christmas eve and I really regret....the ppl there spray those foam like nobody business......doesn't care whether the person being spray is happy anot....:nono:

scramblur11 said:
Ya it was in the news a wk or 2 ago only....but it didnt state that all the culprits are foreign workers....so cant really pin point....I not surprises if it involved singaporeans as well.....

I went down orchard on christmas eve and I really regret....the ppl there spray those foam like nobody business......doesn't care whether the person being spray is happy anot....:nono:

Ah, you can probably spend a lovely new year's eve this year with music and family. At least thats what I did, and its really lovely.

looks like a gd opportunity 4 photoshoot tis yr-end? :think:

can help victims gather proof. got videocam betta! :thumbsup:

spread d word: "Go ahead & play, but we'll b watching u (so b nice)!"

:think:

i refer to xiaxue blog, i saw photos that a lot of foreign workers, and the way she described is like so terrible.. and those people are so bold ha.

yeah i saw her blog entry..and she was mentioning that she no longer go crowded places except clubs. So i am not sure what it really mean..as in you don't get molested in club or people are so bold that they molest in public???

LENS said:
Hi guys,

Well, I was in Orchard area Takashimaya 1999 and even though its so many years ago, I still remember the horror of it all. And to add on, there was minimal police presence that time.

There were 1 or 2 fights that broke out in the midst, the Choo-Choo train that's so synonmous with.... *ahem* is already there. Horrible, horrible.

I stay at home during X'mas and New Year these days. :)

saw on tv news that some gals had their eyes sprayed with foam and then several guys molested them at the same time, each groping a different part of the body. quite jialard.

i think i was mm..in 1999 or 2000 new year or christmas in orchard, it is quite scary, like once u fall, people will can't help to step on you.

Well, I have this thread just to verify how BOLD black sheep foreign workers behaved in orchard road during those celebration.. even xiaxue mouth is bigger than her brain, but I just think she may be telling true that the foreign workers have gathered there to 'celebrate' haa..

Anyway, you can't stop molester, but you can avoid right?and if you are wearing so revealed that so convenient to molest...you shouldn't really go there in the first place.

By the way, the blog mentioned that one gal even got someone's finger poked into her xxxx, ha, quite mm..unbelievable.

Hope those gals learn =) singapore is quite safe for most of the place, so a molest case during celebration has becomes a headline ha.

that's what the victims said too (as in happens every year). if guys are going out together, they ought to protect the gals....

LENS said:
Anyway, you can't stop molester, but you can avoid right?and if you are wearing so revealed that so convenient to molest...you shouldn't really go there in the first place.
don't have to be wearing revealing. one woman in tudung clad was molested too. they don't care who they grope.

mpenza said:
yup, they reach under the shirts/blouses and skirts.

didn't know its tat bad...
so far have not been for these past years...

was at home eating my chips and watchin tv
haha

mpenza said:
yup, they reach under the shirts/blouses and skirts.

wah, unbelievable!!

Usually i just pretend to touch it accidently..oops...i mean my friends did that ha.

Well, it is really bold if they reach underneath..sigh..

If that's so obvious, and not other guys tried to stop molesters? or.. they are busy too :think:

By the way, then xiaxue isn't exaggerating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.