moi feel rike crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racingheart

Aug 27, 2009
:cry:
moi felt sho left out from my group they always goes out neber call moi one ..
moi always stay at home ... :cry::( the feeling being left out ish seriously....
moi dunch habe friends anymore....

no big deal...

I've stayed home for almost 2mths liao...:bsmilie:

well, anyway if they dun ask u out, u go find urself new frenz lor...:cool:

moi always stay at home ... :cry::( the feeling being left out ish seriously....

if you type properly, you might make fwens.

awwwwwwwwwwwww

you ish need a buttie

my suggestion ish very sexy de~~

see dis cute purpur dinosaur??

sub-square-barney.gif

you ish go buy cute cute purpur dinosaur, he ish everybuttie's fwen de

Go to the 'Gatherings and Outings ' section.

before that get your damn english right. We don't really understand what you are typing.if you are pulling a ris low stunt,it is no wonder your friends leave you out.they probably give up understanding you.

usually I check profile before I reply, I expect to see a 14 years old girl posting such thread.

I'm terribly wrong here.

:s13::s13::s13:

dude...have you tried HWZ? your english will be very welcome there. i believe such threads are very welcome there also :bsmilie:

But we also got in house HWZ spin-off group in CS that speaks like that ;p

usually I check profile before I reply, I expect to see a 14 years old girl posting such thread.

I'm terribly wrong here.

Yes indeed. A 21 year old guy behaving like a guniang. I'm beginning to suspect whether it is a troll post. :think:

Dont Cry, teddy is gone...
[vid]lxjatm2CTR4[/vid]

before that get your damn english right. We don't really understand what you are typing.if you are pulling a ris low stunt,it is no wonder your friends leave you out.they probably give up understanding you.
you should do a post search, he doesn't speak like that in his other posts.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.