MOD's please read and reply !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
There is a thread you are required to give comment on and assist with !

Please do so at your earliest conveniance !

It's title is: a more open discussion

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Please read the thread in question.

Even if you don't understand; read the thread anyway and post a comment :thumbsup:

Please read the thread in question.

Even if you don't understand; read the thread anyway and post a comment

Oh My Goodnes ...... :bigeyes:

No one cares :thumbsd:

Come on people.

Take the time to care about others and DO SOMETHING.

Maybe no mods online at the moment?

Come on people.

hi pablo,

from my experience of working with admin and mods in the past, i can vouch for them that they DO care about CS' image, and the greater good of the CS community. the points raised by NM have already received one response from Darren in the feedback section. for a more detailed response (if necessary), i am sure they will take the necessary time to give a well-considered response. IMHO it is not really necessary to be publicly chasing them (together with some negative emoticons) for a response every 10 minutes in kopitiam?

chill bro....
z.

hi pablo,

from my experience of working with admin and mods in the past, i can vouch for them that they DO care about CS' image, and the greater good of the CS community. the points raised by NM have already received one response from Darren in the feedback section. for a more detailed response (if necessary), i am sure they will take the necessary time to give a well-considered response. IMHO it is not really necessary to be publicly chasing them (together with some negative emoticons) for a response every 10 minutes in kopitiam?

chill bro....
z.

I wonder....:think:

GMAN

I never work or know the admins in CS but from what I've observed over the years that I'm a member, they have been very efficent so far. So maybe they need some time to sort things out. (BTW, I din follow that thead, so no idea whats going on)

so members/victims it is up to you to kick start the process

If members report PMs that are used to harass or pester others, we will do the following :-

a) De-register the member.
b) Record the information used to register and post, in case a legal proceeding is pursued.

That's about all we can do with regards to the system. It is also onus on the member being harassed to report such incidences to us so that we can take the necessary action.

We will consider creating a blacklist of members using PMs to solicit/harass members and posting information that will at least deter them from contacting others (eg publicly posting their email addresses, MSN contacts, mobile numbers etc - provided there is a very clear-cut case forwarded to us, otherwise we may run afoul of privacy laws), or for other members to cross-check if there are past incidences.

btw i do not shoot XMMs, so i have limited knowledge on what happens on the shoots
I am now speaking on my personal capacity and not on behalf of the CS

what do you think can be done if it happens outside of CS?

have you actually read the thread?

there are many repeated suggestions, and that question has been answered.

i also touched on this in the latest update in the faq thread.

Come on people.

The statement,"No one cares" is a general statement and not one directed at mods or otherwise.

With all the traffic that goes on with both members and non members around that time, I had expected for someone to at least reply.

To me, the issue is an important one.

There are many good people that by simply being part of the trade are getting hurt in one way or another.

We are a part of a community that together have the power to do something about it and set a standard.

As I feel it is such a strong issue, I get disheartened by lack of input.

Discussion about the issue and answers to it in FAQ is not going to be read by many that come here.

I don't want to see this or the other thread get passed by and be lost in pages of threads days ago.

The thread " A more open discussion" almost slipped off into yesterdays news.

Sorry if I get worked up about this and it is not that I do often, but I feel quite strongly about this.

Cheers and sorry if I upset anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.