MOD's please read and reply !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The model in my avatar is a friend of mine.

Not only is she a beautiful girl as you may see her, but she is a very beautifull person.

If some creep approached her with a camera I don't really know how I would react, all I know is that he wouldn't be standing up for long.

The models in the photo shoots are no less beautifull people to me and I am not there to look after them.

I would like therefore to think that people are looking after them.

Cheers :)

i dunno y you get so worked up about... u can't sleep doesn't mean all mods must be on your 24/7 alert. sheesh...

btw, next time please post a link as well. i got no idea which post you are talking about anyway.

i dunno y you get so worked up about... u can't sleep doesn't mean all mods must be on your 24/7 alert. sheesh...

btw, next time please post a link as well. i got no idea which post you are talking about anyway.

Not only is she a beautiful girl as you may see her, but she is a very beautifull person.

If some creep approached her with a camera I don't really know how I would react, all I know is that he wouldn't be standing up for long.

The models in the photo shoots are no less beautifull people to me and I am not there to look after them.

Simple

Simple

you've yet to post the link... besides that... so?

thread reopened as requested by TS

correction, TS said not requested by him

I did NOT request to have the thread re-opened, I merely said, "be my guest and re instate that thread" as a response.

I look forward to seeing how that thread goes now :)

Last edited:
I will leave that for others to comment on.

This is your forum of moderation is it not.

You have not read the threads in your forum ?

it is not, the kopitiam is my forum of moderation
and i too don't read all the threads created

and i do not appreciated the harsh tones directed to the very people who have tried to help

Do we really need that many threads on the same topic? :)

1) the model is your friend and in your eyes she is a very beautiful person, naturally being a friend to her, you will get worked up and protective of her. but to make sure he is not standing for long? how matured are you? long gone are the days where disputes are settled by fist. but then again. here the issue is. she is your friend and you have the option of responsibility to be protective of her. same thing applies to me towards my friends. however must Admin go to the extend of being a protective to every single model. i doubt so. They are no God nor a policemen.( this applies even to the Mods ).

2) if you wish to take up the responsibility to looks after the models but you just are not able to look after them, why then does these responsibility fall unto other ppl? i dont see the link. why do you have to trouble others for your in-capabilities to looks after the models which you wish to protect.

cheers

Last edited:
No mean to be rude, but Pablo, are you taking any real action against this matter?

Just wanna know if you're really practising what you preach :)

Simple

Pablo, I was looking for a link on page one to know what you are talking about. Anyway, are we going to "babysit" every single model (male included) out there & take care of them as if they are our precious?

If they want to take up their position as a model. They have to know the perils & rewards as one. They must come in prepared just like any other jobs out there. If they are worried about creeps, bring along a friend & always let a 3rd party know where & when they are so that they can be contacted should anything happens.

Sorry, I'm not a mod but replying in this thread. Please don't get offended.

Pablo, I was looking for a link on page one to know what you are talking about. Anyway, are we going to "babysit" every single model (male included) out there & take care of them as if they are our precious?

If they want to take up their position as a model. They have to know the perils & rewards as one. They must come in prepared just like any other jobs out there. If they are worried about creeps, bring along a friend & always let a 3rd party know where & when they are so that they can be contacted should anything happens.

Sorry, I'm not a mod but replying in this thread. Please don't get offended.

I totally agree. Although I have never join any model shoot before and do not understand the risk involve, I believe the models are old enough to take care of themselves.

I totally agree. Although I have never join any model shoot before and do not understand the risk involve, I believe the models are old enough to take care of themselves.

by the way,

the issue started off initially as one relating to photographers' image, because we as a community, whether you like it or not, people have preformed image of photographers because of such happenings.

but it has been warped and twisted and misrepresented as now becoming being nanny to grown up girls.

anyways, just dropping by to clarify. bye!

by the way,

the issue started off initially as one relating to photographers' image, because we as a community, whether you like it or not, people have preformed image of photographers because of such happenings.

but it has been warped and twisted and misrepresented as now becoming being nanny to grown up girls.

Ok, pardon me for not following the issue close enough.

......If they want to take up their position as a model. They have to know the perils & rewards as one. They must come in prepared just like any other jobs out there. If they are worried about creeps, bring along a friend & always let a 3rd party know where & when they are so that they can be contacted should anything happens.......

Yessssss.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

by the way,

Bye to you too Nanny! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

As we in the forum have said before and I will repeat this in case someone does not understand or read it "this is a non-profit, non-commercial and most of all non-paying forum, it is supported by members, and some reasonable amount of commercial funding through donations, advertisements and item sales, i.e. mass sale, etc.. The admins, moderators and members have NO OBLIGATIONS to ensure the accuracy, integrity of commercial activities happening within the forum. All models or photographers, members or public, that take part in photoshoots, or any other form of commercial activities linked directly or indirectly to photography through this forum do so AT THEIR OWN RISK. Caveat Emptor."

Last edited:
As we in the forum have said before and I will repeat this in case someone does not understand or read it "this is a non-profit, non-commercial and most of all non-paying forum, it is supported by members, and some reasonable amount of commercial funding through donations, advertisements and item sales, i.e. mass sale, etc.. The admins, moderators and members have NO OBLIGATIONS to ensure the accuracy, integrity of commercial activities happening within the forum. All models or photographers, members or public, that take part in photoshoots, or any other form of commercial activities linked directly or indirectly to photography through this forum do so AT THEIR OWN RISK. Caveat Emptor."
Do you work for them?

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.