(Modo) Manfrotto Tripods Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yama2278

Jan 11, 2006
Hi Boys & Girls, do you know where I can buy Manfrotto's Tripod?
Can not find any among those big shops :embrass: ? I'm looking for this new http://www.bogenimaging.us/
Help please, Thanks.

The agent closed shop..

I heard from Ms that a new agent will take over in June or July..

Just have to wait...

I think it will be made known late June or early July. Hope the price remain competitive with the new supplier.

Economy so bad till agent has to close shop :bigeyes: , though Digital Camera is boosting upwards sales very year!

So it is really no where in Singapore that I can buy Manfrotto's stuff? :dunno:

yama2278 said:
Economy so bad till agent has to close shop :bigeyes: , though Digital Camera is boosting upwards sales very year!

So it is really no where in Singapore that I can buy Manfrotto's stuff? :dunno:

can try TK photo but limited choice though

zha said:
can try TK photo but limited choice though

Yes, I do saw TK got some stock balance last night, also display at the shop.

I heard Cathay Photo will become the new agent for Manfrotto.. In a few weeks time, we may see the stocks in shops..

? i thought someone say they're distributor for slik?

htthach said:
? i thought someone say they're distributor for slik?
Cannot be both?

mtunlinn said:
I heard Cathay Photo will become the new agent for Manfrotto.. In a few weeks time, we may see the stocks in shops..

just hope they dun jack up the prices to everest levels, once they become the sole agent... :sweat:

nightwolf75 said:
just hope they dun jack up the prices to everest levels, once they become the sole agent... :sweat:

At least Cathay is reliable... I don't mind paying a little more for reliable service + ready stock.

If the agent keeps closing shop every few months, you can't get your stuff serviced, neither can people purchase the items.

Bad for the brand, bad for consumers. I guess only Slik, Benro and the likes will say this is good for their business. Less competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.