Moderators & Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudgecakes

Oct 1, 2011
Planet Earth
Hmmm i've been wondering about this for some time now but can anyone tell me the difference between a member and a senior member? =O

And besides mods like catchlights, who are the other moderators? =O do they moderate only specific sub forums or do they hover around all subforums? =O

Senior member is just if you've been around a while and have a minimum post count. It's a worthless title. :)

Senior member is just if you've been around a while and have a minimum post count. It's a worthless title. :)

or when your account hits a bug too. but hey, the extra PM limit is always a nice to have around here.

Senior membership accourts you with a certain prestige and an uncertain swagger in your walk.

Fellow photographers tends to smile at you with a self-deprecating air if you are a senior member.

And of course they expect a senior member to pay the bill if they sit down for a meal.

Sion said:
Senior membership accourts you with a certain prestige and an uncertain swagger in your walk.

Fellow photographers tends to smile at you with a self-deprecating air if you are a senior member.

And of course they expect a senior member to pay the bill if they sit down for a meal.

Sion. Feel like eating with me, a junior member? XD

i can give u the title for a coffee.....

Hmmm i've been wondering about this for some time now but can anyone tell me the difference between a member and a senior member? =O

And besides mods like catchlights, who are the other moderators? =O do they moderate only specific sub forums or do they hover around all subforums? =O
go to every sections of the sub forums, you can find out who are the mods in charge of that sub forum near the bottom of the page, but there are more moderators not listed. :)

senior member are members who are register with CS for longer time than most other members and being a little more active in postings.

other than this, it does not mean senior member will be more knowledgeable in photography or always have positive contribution toward this community. :)

go to every sections of the sub forums, you can find out who are the mods in charge of that sub forum near the bottom of the page, but there are more moderators not listed. :)

senior member are members who are register with CS for longer time than most other members and being a little more active in postings.

other than this, it does not mean senior member will be more knowledgeable in photography or always have positive contribution toward this community. :)

i see... i asked the moderator question because i always see yourself moderating in all the forums but rarely other mods, so yeah haha. wow i didn't notice the moderator thingy at the bottom of the page before. thanks =D

Status
Not open for further replies.