Model's portfolio shoot on sunday, 7th dec, looking for 10 photogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfrond

Nov 22, 2003
Singapore
www.joannakoh.com
Hello clubsnappers,

i'm looking for 10 photographers for a model shoot on 7th dec, sunday in the afternoon, 3-6.30pm. It will be for the benefit of your portfolio and their portfolios. Please take note, all models involved in the shoot are female.

Details:

Fee - $40
it will cover my logistics costs such as makeup, hairstyling, model's wardrobe.

Location - either One Fullerton or Suntec.
My crew will be getting permission to shoot at the area.

Theme - Urban Casual Chic
each model will have 2-3 outfits to change into during breaks.

Number of Models - Five
I am getting five models : ten photogs so we all wont be too tired out(hopefully). 2 photographers per model at a time. 10 mins/photog, rotate each 20 mins. so you will get a good mix of faces, no need to waste time sitting around talk cock sing song.

Crew - 5 to 6
stylist, make up & hair stylist, and assistants for all of you & the models, i.e, wipe her sweat, check her clothes, help you hold reflectors etc.

A brief agenda as follows:
3-3.30/4, chit-chat with crew/models to get to be more comfortable with each other etc. move to loc.
3.30/4, start shooting (depending on sun etc) rotate every 20 mins. have a 15 min break after each 40 mins. finish by 6.30. can stay on longer if not tired to do some nice sundown shots and if models are still comfortable.

We request a softcopy of the pics from each photographer so the models can use it for their portfolios too.

Please PM me for furthur information(about our company and the shoot) and leave your handphone number so i can get back to you asap. If possible please include a link so we may view your portfolio (online).

We would like to establish a long term working relationship with all of you, especially for future model's portfolio shoots or any paid assignments we may have to pass on to you.

Thank You.

Joanna

Hi,

The soft copies of the shots are paid by the photographers? Or the models? Or shared?

Also, what's the number of minimal shots that must be handed over at the end of the day?

Thanks.

paid? why need to pay?

i can provide a CDR if you dont wanna use your own.

No minimum number. all out of goodwill please.

Joanna

Oh my apologies, I read soft as hard copies, sorry.

There will be assistants for each and every photographer? :)

silverfrond said:
Hello clubsnappers,

i'm looking for 10 photographers for a model shoot on 7th dec, sunday in the afternoon, 3-6.30pm. It will be for the benefit of your portfolio and their portfolios. Please take note, all models involved in the shoot are female.

Joanna

Joanna, are you targetting towards pros or amateurs? Do you mind if I shoot in digital? I'm interested. Thanks.

Hi all,

all vacancies are filled up. thanks for the quick response.

For the benefit of "eyes" and others who may share the same grievances, i would like to make my case clear.

i am not doing this for any profit whatsoever. the money is used for the payment of the makeup artist/hairstylist and the logistics to scout and get clearance for location. my crew has VOLUNTEERED to help, models are not getting paid. If anyone can find their own models to shoot, makeup artist,hair stylist, stylists and assistants, go ahead, we're not forcing anyone into this. it's a free world.

I would not like to start a big hoo-ha on clubsnap's forum about this. i hope we can let the matter rest.

once again, thanks to all, and if you would like to be informed of any future shoots (studio/outdoor) please PM me your contacts.

actually, this is like one of those organised model shoots for photographers who might want to beef up their portfolios. of course, u can get ur friend to model for u but maybe perhaps u might need professional make-up artists? fanciful costumes? for me, the main hit has to be a PLEASANT looking model! ;)

but however, i would love to have the copyright of my own images that i've shot. besides, i paid for it too, in a sense. ;)

i'll love to take part though. perhaps next time.

im new in photograph, possible to join?

Cheesecake said:
but however, i would love to have the copyright of my own images that i've shot. besides, i paid for it too, in a sense. ;)

i'll love to take part though. perhaps next time.

Hi Cheesecake,

of cause you keep the copyrights. I never mentioned taking your copyrights..

Joanna

Status
Not open for further replies.