Models Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlchan

Apr 4, 2004
Woodlands
Hi

I m looking for freelance models (female) or anyone interested in TFCD. Do PM me.

ML

Thanks alots. More lobang pls....

mlchan said:
Hi

I m looking for freelance models (female) or anyone interested in TFCD. Do PM me.

ML

may i noe wat is TRCD?

mlchan said:
Hi

ML
Try _fAITH.

nope , i dont do tfcd ;p But i can intro some tfcd models if you need.;)

u looking for female models that charge? LOL :X

hello.. can anyone tell me what TFCD means???? lol.. i'm looking for a model too..

henkee said:
hello.. can anyone tell me what TFCD means???? lol.. i'm looking for a model too..

Time For Compact Disc

For those asking what is TFCD... Kindly do a search within this forum or on Google... I'm sure you'll get most, if not all, the answers you need... ;)

henkee said:

It seems that alot of people still ask this question (doesn't mean its bad), is there a glossary of terms which we normally use?

Anyways, TFCD = Time For CD. It is when the model will pose for you free of charge but in return, you will give him/her a copy of the photos. It used to be TFP (Time For Print) but since the digital camera comes in place, everyone ones a CD instead.

Do take note, that depending on the type of shoot you do... you may have to come up with the studio charges, MUA (Make Up Artist) and the sort. You and the model should be sitting down prior to the shoot to discuss these to avoid any misunderstanding cause currently, most models do think that they only need to contribute time. We believe that the model too need to shoot certain theme and due to this, they should also contribute to the shoot as the photographers too are not charging the model for the shoot.

Hope this lengthy answer does help. Anyone out there would like to add on? Please do as I have my own definition and rules for TFCD.

thank you so much for the answer... it helps ;) cheers

i still think its Take free CD (sometimes). :confused:

-sorry ah. upping my posts. need inbox space ;)-

hehehe... don't mind doing TFCD shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.