Models and photo shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Hi all!

I'm an ex-model and currently own a design and talent firm. I will be organizing themed photography sessions featuring some of the freshest talents in town.

Most of my models are professional dancers who have keen sense towards sensual body movements and posing, so for those who would like to experiment your photography techniques with creative models, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!

During my shoots, you can expect exclusivity because they are usually 1 to 1 OR 2 to 1. This is to ensure that the photographer will achieve the best and original shots and no 2 photographer will have the same shots of the model in the same pose.

My photography sessions will start around the end of October and I look forward to your support!

Loverly,
Lydia

Congrats on your new business and all the best. Always preferred 1-to-1 or 2-to-1 shoots.

A big welcome from me as well. Looking forward to see your offerings in the near future.

Best wishes. Perhaps, some more info would be great like the studio location and other details. Also, some pics of the models would be most welcomed.:)

Interested. Keep me informed...
Any way to look at the pics of the models?
Cheers
Deb

Interesting, keep me posted in your coming shoot.

I am also interested, keep me posted in your coming shoot.

I am interest... Please keep me posted....:D

r52lanc said:
This is such a lame post! The moderator should close it
second that, the lame part, but closing it will be a bit much

Status
Not open for further replies.