Scaglietti

Jan 14, 2005
"J" for Jennifer

Comments are welcomed...:)

BC

jeanie

May 19, 2005
bc, can junk #1 for sure.
i expect very high standards from you!;)

jeanie

May 19, 2005
Don't have to be mean Jeanie. I believe your English teacher would've taught you more vocabs than this.
frank honest comments=mean?
wake up to reality.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
hmmm... maybe "trash" sounds better :bsmilie:

i agree #1 has to be trashed. it's OOF!
thanks.i have better vocab than this.but they are much meaner.:p
bc is my friend.so he'll understand.:p
actually #2 also oof.but i like the pose, like her hair flying, and love the xbox lighting.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
ohhh #2 also OOF huh? hmm... age catching up liao, eyes cannot see properly liao. :sweatsm:
the way i see it yes.first thing i look at in a portrait?EYES.
eyes are window to the soul.
and i see oof in the eyes.though it's slight.

told you guys liao.guys and gals see gals differently.:p

jeanie

May 19, 2005
i was looking at the eyes too. hmmm... where do u think my eyes were on?? :sticktong
then maybe you are as old as ortegandalf.:bsmilie:

Scaglietti

Jan 14, 2005
You guys are sharp! ;p Cannot pian jia pian jia...

In fact, I am not satisfied with this series... originally did not intend to post. But Modelinn has put in effort to organise a mini contest, since this is the first, must show a little support.

Lighting was not that good, but some of the other guys did a very good job. :thumbsup: I still need to polish up my fundamentals.

Hey! I am a newbie... SERIOUSLY!

Thanks for the comments.

BC:)

vbs1979

Feb 25, 2005
Lot One
vbs1979.multiply.com
Lots of camera shake dude...

go back to your basics-ISO,Shutter speed,1/focal lenght

you will do better next time

jeanie

May 19, 2005
very sporting of you to post even you not satisfied with the series.usually, people only post what they think is the best to avoid being slammed.
:bsmilie:

you newbie?:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

sci80298

Jul 16, 2006
Soul City
www.charlesyip.com
frank honest comments=mean?
wake up to reality.
Usually for my friends, I'll just tell them what/how to improve and find out why was it shot/processed that way. That's my way of being frank with friends.

Under simple inference, junk and trash mean that your friend's photo is rubbish. I know Scaglietti doesn't mind.

Thanks for pointing me out to your world of reality and friendship.

Scaglietti

Jan 14, 2005
Usually for my friends, I'll just tell them what/how to improve and find out why was it shot/processed that way. That's my way of being frank with friends.

Under simple inference, junk and trash mean that your friend's photo is rubbish. I know Scaglietti doesn't mind.

Relax lah... :)

I think Jeanie assumed I know the problem. BTW, she said the photo can be junk/trashed... not "the photo is trash". It's normal to trash photos during sorting to pick up the more presentable ones...

No hard feelings...

I know my work... people can say anything about it... if I think it's correct, I accept... if I disagree, I explain... otherwise, I ignore.

BC

bc, can junk #1 for sure.
i agree #1 has to be trashed. it's OOF!

sci80298

Jul 16, 2006
Soul City
www.charlesyip.com

I think Jeanie assumed I know the problem. BTW, she said the photo can be junk/trashed... not "the photo is trash". It's normal to trash photos during sorting to pick up the more presentable ones...

No hard feelings...

I know my work... people can say anything about it... if I think it's correct, I accept... if I disagree, I explain... otherwise, I ignore.

BC
(1) I'm relaxed :D . I won't stress over such things.
(2) Its nice to see you standing up for your friend. :cool: Usually, people only junk things that are rubbish (defn: worthless material that is to be disposed of). I dun think we'll see Jeanie trashing her diamonds. So, it still means that your photo is rubbish. :D. I'm surprised you agree and yet still post it. A bit contradictory.
(3) Good luck with your friends. Sorry for the OT.

KCLow

Nov 14, 2004
I do not like the way her nose is lit in #4. Makes her look really funny.

jeanie

May 19, 2005

No hard feelings...

BC

you know me best.:kiss:

jeanie

May 19, 2005

your way of being frank to your friends must be implemented to people in forum?just because you have your own way of how u handle your friends means others have to agree/follow?

why not try telling others that.why is it when someone else mentioned junking people's pics, and all you did was hide in a corner like a rat being cornered?or you chose to speak out now because you know i'm a gal?easy to push?

Status
Not open for further replies.