Modeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjoanne90

Dec 31, 2004
Hello, can anyone brief me on this whole freelance modeling thing? What's TFCD and all those weird stuff? Thanks. ;)

why not do a search? and find out all the pros and cons of TFP and stuff....there's lots of thread and discussion on it already....... :)

find out more about us too ...... :bsmilie: wanna join us ??? :)

ok let's start with the first lesson: i feel that the pic for your avatar has too much of the models' heads chopped off! ;p

muhahaha sooo fast soo many replied to them le arr?

gjoanne90 said:
Hello, can anyone brief me on this whole freelance modeling thing? What's TFCD and all those weird stuff? Thanks. ;)

hmm... what weird stuff u meant? hanky panky? ;p

maybe u wanna try going for a outing... den ask in details...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
den i'll recommend that we do a shoot for you TFCD... ;p
er thanx but no need lar.. i dun wanna become a model.. not good-looking enuff.. :embrass: :embrass:

jOhO said:
er thanx but no need lar.. i dun wanna become a model.. not good-looking enuff.. :embrass: :embrass:

don;t think he's refering to you la.....lol.....

Erm, i am not intending to be a photographer, the two girls are not models btw, that's my friend and me! haha.. ;) Hmm, thanks for the tips though!

gjoanne90 said:
Erm, i am not intending to be a photographer, the two girls are not models btw, that's my friend and me! haha.. ;) Hmm, thanks for the tips though!
erm.. we know lar. or we assume or.. at least I assume :bsmilie:

gjoanne90 said:

so which is you ... :think:

you wearing pink ... ;p

chanced upon this thread...

in case u are wondering... TFCD = Time For CDs

~Arcanic~ said:
chanced upon this thread...

in case u are wondering... TFCD = Time For CDs
ahaha i think u're the first one who answered her directly... ;p

wonder where the rest of our interests lie. :think: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.