Modeling clothes/costumes for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemapela

Feb 20, 2005
Melbourne
www.jemapela.com
Hi all avid & creative peers in ClubSnap,

I'm not sure if this is the right subforum but it does appear related.

I have a stash of clothes/costumes/accessories/props which may be useful to portrait photographers or model shoot organisers.

Among my wardrobe, I have dresses, uniforms, leatherwear, sportswear, and even a few fetish/racy lingerie, mostly bought in Australia or out-of-Singapore, and are not easy to find in Singapore.

With an authentic copy of your ID and address, and a deposit, I'm willing to rent them out for your photographic needs.

You can find images of some of my loot in my ClubSnap gallery. Items displayed in my gallery are now with me in Australia, but I will arrive in S'pore soon.

If you are interested in any item, please privately message me quickly.

Hi all the creative minds out there,

Here's just 3 of what's in my gallery (and in my loot of clothes/costumes).

D-BF-Br3063.jpg

SSC_008.jpg

NT_123.jpg

Another slightly different top is available, and shown in my gallery.

Hmmm... I wonder what other interesting costumes you bought during that sale you told me about :p

Thanks to those who enquired.

The deposit is about 50% of the cost of the item. The deposit is fully refunded when the item is returned in good condition.

I have decided to waive the deposit if you're renting for a short 3-4 hours or less anytime between 8am to 8pm, and that I'm present throughout the time of use to collect it immediately when you have finished. This arrangement also allows me to watch over some of the more pricey and valuable items I have.

The rent is about 20% of the cost of the item per day. Per day is taken to mean 8am to 8am the next day. If you return the item before the clock hands move pass midnight, I will give you a 5% discount off the rent.

I will rent out only when 2 forms of ID are presented (like what is done in Australia). I want a photocopy of the NRIC (with the actual NRIC to verify the copy) and the residential address as printed on a recent utility/phone bill.

precious.jas said:
Hmmm... I wonder what other interesting costumes you bought during that sale you told me about :p

Hi Jaslyn,

Woah... that costume store is like heaven! They have Victorian, Medieval, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, blah blah... and more blah and blah. Holy sh*t, I wanna rob that store!

(If I'm correct, the store has been around for about 20-over years.)

But, sigh, all the nice stuff are not on sale. Sale items were mostly junk, or if not, then less useful or stained or damaged stuff, and are sold "as is" (a popular term used in Australia for selling things in not-so-good-condition and can't be returned).

I only bought what appears to be a nun's robe. Yea, definitely religious wear. I don't quite know what I could do with it until I sit on my favourite porcelain bowl and think.

Know anybody who looks like Whoopi Goldberg who could do a sisterly act? :bsmilie:

Jemapela said:
Hi Jaslyn,

Woah... that costume store is like heaven! They have Victorian, Medieval, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, blah blah... and more blah and blah. Holy sh*t, I wanna rob that store!

(If I'm correct, the store has been around for about 20-over years.)

But, sigh, all the nice stuff are not on sale. Sale items were mostly junk, or if not, then less useful or stained or damaged stuff, and are sold "as is" (a popular term used in Australia for selling things in not-so-good-condition and can't be returned).

I only bought what appears to be a nun's robe. Yea, definitely religious wear. I don't quite know what I could do with it until I sit on my favourite porcelain bowl and think.

Know anybody who looks like Whoopi Goldberg who could do a sisterly act? :bsmilie:
Hahahaha... Whoopi Goldberg who could do a sisterly act. Omg! I think we gotta do some casting for that "role". Not easy I guess... :think:

I have added a few more items available for rent.

MN_160.jpg

This may be useful for the suave party guy look, the tough guy look, or simply just for a fashion shoot.

To complete the look, I have included a pair of cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. These images are in my ClubSnap gallery.

Also available (but no model to shoot an image yet), are a knee-length black trench coat and a knee-length black overcoat. They can be used for action-hero type ideas with a male model. Think the movie Matrix. It's all up to your imagination.

Hi all creative photographers, model shoot organisers, and maybe even cosplay lovers,

I'm now holidaying in S'pore with some of the above-featured clothes & costumes with me.

I have 2 versions of the Japanese sailor-uniform, a smart non-Singapore school uniform with checked skirt, a leather jacket and a knee-length overcoat, and a couple of other clothes.

It's up to your imagination or creativity as to how you could use them in your photo shoots or cosplay.

I have limited access to the internet hence e-mails or private messages are very inefficient. Contact me at 81932904.

Just for the benefit of those who missed this thread, I'm now holidaying in S'pore with some of these clothes/costumes.

They are available for rent. Please call/SMS 81932904 because I don't have internet 24/7.

Hi all,

I have left S'pore, and the aforementioned mobile number is no longer in use.

I still have most of the clothes/costumes/props (as seen in images in my gallery), and will continue to offer them for rent.

Contact me by private message for details and enquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.