Model Sprinter Trueno AE86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at home and had some free time so decided to play around with my cam and some photoshopping. Target was my Kyosho MiniZ Limited Edition InitialD AE86 Model. I'm not a pro, so bear with my mediocre attempts. Comments are welcomed. :)

MacroPosterAE86.jpg

would've preferred it if the whole car was in focus.

anyway, now all we need is a miniature jay chou...

Was at home and had some free time so decided to play around with my cam and some photoshopping. Target was my Kyosho MiniZ Limited Edition InitialD AE86 Model. I'm not a pro, so bear with my mediocre attempts. Comments are welcomed. :)

I would prefer a deeper DOF to bring out the entire car shape (imho is the beauty and uniqueness of the AE86), try a different background colour or even pattern. Look out for the lighting on the black portion of the door panel doesn't match the black shade of your bonnet. Learn from car brochures.

I would prefer a deeper DOF to bring out the entire car shape (imho is the beauty and uniqueness of the AE86), try a different background colour or even pattern. Look out for the lighting on the black portion of the door panel doesn't match the black shade of your bonnet. Learn from car brochures.

Yeah understood what you meant. Thanks for the pointers. Was actually trying to look for the smooth black surface acrylics sheets leftover from some of my projects but just couldn't remember where i kept them. Would have been nice if I could cast a reflection of the AE86 on the black surface (inspired by a Toy Nissan Skyline GTR-34 shot posted by another member, couldn't remember nick).

Yeah understood what you meant. Thanks for the pointers. Was actually trying to look for the smooth black surface acrylics sheets leftover from some of my projects but just couldn't remember where i kept them. Would have been nice if I could cast a reflection of the AE86 on the black surface (inspired by a Toy Nissan Skyline GTR-34 shot posted by another member, couldn't remember nick).

isn't it better if you done up what you have in mind before posting? If you improve it on the second posting the wow factor wouldn't be as strong ;)

isn't it better if you done up what you have in mind before posting? If you improve it on the second posting the wow factor wouldn't be as strong ;)

Yeah I suppose you've got a point there. Didn't prepare enough for the shot, lack stuff that i needed (ie. the smooth black arylic sheet). Will take note :)

And I found the link to the post that I was mentioning earlier about the Skyline GTR. Its by "Tomism", original post here => http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=277782

Status
Not open for further replies.