Model shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi iBaru,

I understand you may get pissed off by some of the replies...but you dont have to reply with words which are rudes....this forum is being accessed by people from all ages, young and old...i dont think its appropriate...

If they don't get wat you meant, then explained to them...rather than accusing people blindly....

please...react in a manner people will respect you..... :nono:

You question about the model shoot is indeed asking for to be spoonfed.

and some people sugesst for doing a search is the correct way to find your answers, instead asking how to do a search, but you rather come back and bombard others, this is rude to those response to you and those who read this thread.

now I tell you that you can do a search by finding who are the organizers, what theme and shoots they have organized, how's the responses, who are the models, who are those regular photographers joining the shoot, where are the photos from the shoot been posted, how the feedback from the photographers and others viewers, all these information are already in this forum, and all you need to do is just simply do a search. Get it??

I ask in Thread #3, but what was the reply? If search and read can get feedback, I will not need to post here. Anyway, I am not trying to be rude in any ways. Just don't like to be silent when being wrongly accuse.

It could be because there is no answer or no one is really willing to give an answer on a sensitive topic of who is better than who. Hence, they ask you to search, because out of the 10000 threads out there, there may be a few where some organisers got praised or slammed for something or other that they did.

Just a speculation however :)

Hi iBaru,

I understand you may get pissed off by some of the replies...but you dont have to reply with words which are rudes....this forum is being accessed by people from all ages, young and old...i dont think its appropriate...

If they don't get wat you meant, then explained to them...rather than accusing people blindly....

please...react in a manner people will respect you..... :nono:

Yes, I m pissed off. But before I even explain, people start to flame. Just don't like to be silent when being wrongly accuse.

Thanks for the reminder...will noted the choose of words in future.

It could be because there is no answer or no one is really willing to give an answer on a sensitive topic of who is better than who. Hence, they ask you to search, because out of the 10000 threads out there, there may be a few where some organisers got praised or slammed for something or other that they did.

Just a speculation however :)

Thanks for the clarity. Didn't tot of this might be a sensitive topic. Will find the answer myself.

Yes, I m pissed off. But before I even explain, people start to flame. Just don't like to be silent when being wrongly accuse.

Thanks for the reminder...will noted the choose of words in future.

if you are pissed, then don't come here to make a rant.

from the way you conduct yourself, you think everyone owe you an explanation? who do you think you are?

instead of asking others for answer, why don't you find out the answer for yourself?

if you are pissed, then don't come here to make a rant.

from the way you conduct yourself, you think everyone owe you an explanation? who do you think you are?

instead of asking others for answer, why don't you find out the answer for yourself?

U r one of those who pissed me off. U r nobody to comment on others conduct, go do some self reflection. Nobody owe anyone anything. I m who I m.

If u can't take it, why don't stay away from this thread??

I think let's stop all this before the moderator close off this thread. This is heading nowhere. No one is perfect, everyone will have each's own opinions, so just let this matter rest, bros.

Ibaru, perhaps you can go to this forum for a start : http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Read through the threads there, find out those shoots info, how the shoots are being conducted, what are being provided during the shoot, how much is the shoot etc and you will be able to judge for yourselves which are the better ones. You can also PM the regulars who went for these shoots to find out more. I am sure some of them will be able to provide you with a lot more info.

Hope the above helps.

I think let's stop all this before the moderator close off this thread. This is heading nowhere. No one is perfect, everyone will have each's own opinions, so just let this matter rest, bros.

Ikaru, perhaps you can go to this forum for a start : http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Read through the threads there, find out those shoots info, how the shoots are being conducted, what are being provided during the shoot, how much is the shoot etc and you will be able to judge for yourselves which are the better ones. You can also PM the regulars who went for these shoots to find out more. I am sure some of them will be able to provide you will a lot more info.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks for the directions. Appreciate that.

interesting...... first time seeing a "deregistered" under a person's name?
is he the first in Clubsnap history? :bigeyes:

Ibaru, perhaps you can go to this forum for a start : http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Read through the threads there, find out those shoots info, how the shoots are being conducted, what are being provided during the shoot, how much is the shoot etc and you will be able to judge for yourselves which are the better ones. You can also PM the regulars who went for these shoots to find out more. I am sure some of them will be able to provide you with a lot more info.

Hope the above helps.

If only the rest of you can provide reply like the one above, this reply has been the most helpful and courteous. Can't blame Ibaru's reaction anyway, cause the reply was downright rude. But then keeping cool is best option.Someone said in another forum of different hobby that this place is wonderful, not really. :thumbsd: Score in diplomacy is zero.

Not the first... nor the last... there will be more.. :sweat:

Not the first :)

You shoudl be asking who's the one with the record holding of most number of deregistered nicks (after coming back again and again).

Status
Not open for further replies.