Model shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibaru

Deregistered
Sep 10, 2007
Hi, I m new to CS and photography and wish to join a model shoot. There are a few here in CS. Can anyone advice which one or who's shoot should I join? Good and bad about them? Many thanks in advance.

Thanks. How or where to do a read up on them?

SEARCH

Come on, dun expect to be spoonfed. Do read more and you'll get more ideas on how they operate and the costing is already there.

I would however suggest that you look thru and see if they do provide MUA. Else for what some are charging, it seems really exhorbitant.

One more thing, pls dun spam different sub-forums with the same question.

Hi, I m new to CS and photography and wish to join a model shoot. There are a few here in CS. Can anyone advice which one or who's shoot should I join? Good and bad about them? Many thanks in advance.

They're 2 options. Either you do a search on the pple organising model shoots here or find external help such as any friends or others who're doing these events. For me either i organise myself or get help from my friend who's an organiser.

SEARCH

Come on, dun expect to be spoonfed. Do read more and you'll get more ideas on how they operate and the costing is already there.

I would however suggest that you look thru and see if they do provide MUA. Else for what some are charging, it seems really exhorbitant.

One more thing, pls dun spam different sub-forums with the same question.

I didn't expect spoonfeed. For all I know in forums, u post question, u will get answers. Didn't expect in CS, u post question, u get rubbish.

If read more can get what I want, I will not post. Anyway, do u know what am I asking?? If not, read again. If no advice, please don't post reply for the sake of replying.

BTW, didn't intend to spam in sub forums.

Now i understand why outsider condemn photographer in CS, cos the reply u get here really SUCKs.

One last thing u ought to know, U PAY PEANUTS, U GET MONKEYS.

I didn't expect spoonfeed. For all I know in forums, u post question, u will get answers. Didn't expect in CS, u post question, u get rubbish.

If read more can get what I want, I will not post. Anyway, do u know what am I asking?? If not, read again. If no advice, please don't post reply for the sake of replying.

Now i understand why outsider condemn photographer in CS, cos the reply u get here really SUCKs.

Bye ...

We don't have peanuts here, how come got monkey come in?:dunno:

http://clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323105

You post the same in newbies section as well.

Just a statement from a CSer and you condemn the rest

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

Did you pay anyone in the first place??

This is a hobbyist forum and if you ask the right questions, there are plenty of people who will help. Read and you'll find out.

You question about the model shoot is indeed asking for to be spoonfed.

and some people sugesst for doing a search is the correct way to find your answers, instead asking how to do a search, but you rather come back and bombard others, this is rude to those response to you and those who read this thread.

now I tell you that you can do a search by finding who are the organizers, what theme and shoots they have organized, how's the responses, who are the models, who are those regular photographers joining the shoot, where are the photos from the shoot been posted, how the feedback from the photographers and others viewers, all these information are already in this forum, and all you need to do is just simply do a search. Get it??

i dun think even need to search... its just 1 section above this...

in case he overlooked...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Anyway, i don't think there is anyone here who attended every session of the model shoots, so how are they gonna give a feedback on who is good, who is not? which model is good, which model is not... then further more, if someone praise it continuously, you will say they are same company giving advertisement across the forums... then you will not believe... Its best you experience it yourself, service is about perception, some feel its good, others may think its ok, few think it sucks... no right or wrong answer.

Now u understand why nobody wants to answer you, but the way u reply others, Sucks.

And one last thing u ought to know, U POST RUBBISH, U GET FLAMES.

Yayaya...To all who reply with "intend", take your reply, fold it side way, and stick it up your monkey ass....

Yayaya...To all who reply with "intend", take your reply, fold it side way, and stick it up your monkey ass....

ibaru,

I am a newbie here and I do search around for threads which might have been discussed previously or post relevant questions. Our fellow members do reply me if they find my questions worth replying.

Please don't slam anyone here as no one owes you anything. If you are a true hobbyist, this is not the right way to behave in a forum like this!:nono:

ibaru,

I am a newbie here and I do search around for threads which might have been discussed previously or post relevant questions. Our fellow members do reply me if they find my questions worth replying.

Please don't slam anyone here as no one owes you anything. If you are a true hobbyist, this is not the right way to behave in a forum like this!:nono:

It's ok... he'll win the honour of being the first person on my ignore list. :bsmilie:

ibaru,

I did not start the flame. It's just a question, wrong folder or wrong question, to me not a big deal.

When you seek advice, people don't reply. Most just waiting to flame the rest.Pathetic...

To those to like to flame, grow up.

It's ok... he'll win the honour of being the first person on my ignore list. :bsmilie:

For all I care:thumbsd:

i dun think even need to search... its just 1 section above this...

in case he overlooked...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Anyway, i don't think there is anyone here who attended every session of the model shoots, so how are they gonna give a feedback on who is good, who is not? which model is good, which model is not... then further more, if someone praise it continuously, you will say they are same company giving advertisement across the forums... then you will not believe... Its best you experience it yourself, service is about perception, some feel its good, others may think its ok, few think it sucks... no right or wrong answer.

Now u understand why nobody wants to answer you, but the way u reply others, Sucks.

And one last thing u ought to know, U POST RUBBISH, U GET FLAMES.

U r not better off.:thumbsd:

BTW, Don't use others quote to form sentence. If u r running out of words, go buy yourself a DICTIONARY.

Status
Not open for further replies.