Model Shoot with 1D Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Anyone interested to join a paid model shoot with free use of Canon 1D mark II? :devil:
Details later.

Astin said:
Anyone interested to join a paid model shoot with free use of Canon 1D mark II? :devil:
Details later.

Sounds interesting.... ;p

Why not with a 1Ds as well, that is if you got sponsorship with Canon Singapore? ;)

anyway, let me know who is modeling. Just want to drop by once in a while to say hi and stuff.

:devil: ;p ;p :lovegrin:

Astin said:
Details later.

yeah me interested but what happens to the photos after the shoot? we keep them or.....

There will be 2 sets of 1D Mark II, and some L lenses. There will be 1 or 2 models. The event is either my studio or outdoor. Each photographer pay $60. Treat this as a normal Astin model shoot event, with the 1D Mark II and L lenses as a bonus.
Obviously, no Nikon/Minolta/Sony/etc. are allowed within the 10m zone. :D
List your name here if you are keen. The date and time is not confirmed yet, but most likely 1 weekend in May.

me too (tentatively). if on labour day, i got a shoot in the afternoon with someone else. :embrass:

me interested... as long as its not on 23/24 May... had never gone for any shoots before though. :embrass:

I also want to hands on the Canon 1D Mk2 leh ... :)

But not on labour day, got event to shoot liao ,, ;)

nightwolf75 said:
me too (tentatively). if on labour day, i got a shoot in the afternoon with someone else. :embrass:
wah... got private shoot bo jio? :devil:

can i just dowan the model, just shoot the Canon 1D MKII? :angel: :D

ok ok just kidding, upz for you. ;)

EOS500N said:
can dun pay n use my own D60? :bsmilie:
Cannot.
tantingchin said:
wah..i also want leh...but me not so good standard one wor can or not?
You can join my other model shoots to warm up first.
kirk said:
yeah me interested but what happens to the photos after the shoot? we keep them or.....
You keep the photos in your own CF card.
Witness said:
yup me...payment???
Will collect payment when it it ready.
Larry said:
can i just dowan the model, just shoot the Canon 1D MKII?
ok ok just kidding, upz for you.
If you dont want the model, you pay $120. (because you will spend more time with the Mark II :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.