Model Shoot @ Stanley's Studio on 25 July 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Ok guys and gals out there! I seldom organise model shoots but here an opportunity for you all to shoot and learn from me. This is a one time shoot and it's not a course. Each individual will be given 1 hour to shoot with 4 different outfits and lightings. I will be guiding and giving personnel tips to you all on how to create and modify shots.

Time :12.00pm-3.00pm and 4.00pm-7.00pm (30 minutes break time for model and around 30 minutes to change and setup all 4 different lightings)
Date :26th September 2004 (May change to later date if slots are not fill up)
Location : Stanley Lim Colour Centre #02-03/04, Midlink Plaza, Middle Road
Lighting : 4 different setups
Cost : $95.00 (Those interested pls deposit $50.00)
Photographers : Max 6 - Each one will be given 15 minutes for each set of clothes. There will be no group shot.

Model samples
Iris_04.jpg

Iris_02.jpg

Iris_Series_01.jpg

Pls PM me your mobile and the equipment that you all are using. Thanks!

Name list
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

"Please note that this model shoot will only start when all the slots are fill up. So the date may change"

Name list
1) - Reserved -
2) - Reserved -
3) - Reserved -
4)
5)
6)

Respond is slow but I will keep this going until we get 6 slots. Those on reserved please be patience. Thanks!

Name list
1) - Reserved -
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Respond is slow but I will keep this going until we get 6 slots. Those on reserved please be patience. Thanks!

Name list
1) - Reserved - CP
2) - Reserved - YONGJ
3)
4)
5)
6)

What a good chance for guys and gals to learn EXTRA Lighting from Pro Image. No regret! fill in the slots now.

Status
Not open for further replies.