Model Shoot @ Stanley's Studio on 1st Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Hi everyone,

Mr Stanley Lim is organizing a Model Shoot. Anyone who is interested pls PM me or call Joanne 98583502 for RSVP. He will be there to guide you all if you need any help on the lighting or composition.

Date : 1st Jan 2004
Time : 2pm-6.30pm (there will be a break between 4.00pm to 4.30pm for the model)
Venue : Stanley Lim Colour Centre, Midlink Plaza, Middle Road #02-03/04
Contact : Joanne (98583502) or PM me for RSVP ( A 50% deposit must be paid upfront)
Lighting : 2 lighting setups
Price : $80.00 (Per Person)
Model : Her name is Carrine. She is a Freelance Professional Model. She will be changing two outifts - a pair of jeans with a top and a black dress. Pls feel free to view at this website.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288332863 (Look for a model name Carrine, she is the Race Queen)

Max : 8 photographers with SLR/DLSR cameras with Portrait Lens. SLR lenses range from 50mm to 105mm. DSLR cameras range from 35mm to 85mm. Photographers will be given 15 minutes each for each change of outfit (2 outfits change)

Free beverages and finger food will be serve as well! Yummy!

Name list :
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Hi guys and gals,

Any takers for the model shoot? Upz............ :p

Let me know if you need any help or anything you are not sure about. I will try to answer them as soon as I get your message. If you feel shy, you can PM me instead.

Name list :
1)sunny (Yahoo! :p my first born!)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Come on guys, let's get rolling man! It's really worth for your money! Besides shooting a model, you get to eat and drink as well! Stanley and I will be there to guide you all if you are not so sure about the pose. Don't be shy! Join us!

Just ask yourself, what do you usually do after 31st Dec each year? Stay @ home and watch TV? Boring right? Well grab your camera gears and start shooting as why waste your time when you can build your portfolio on a BRAND NEW YEAR 2004!!!! Start your year with a big bang by shooting this beautiful model. Call us on 98583502 or PM me directly! :p

No one interested? Anyone else? Let me know if you find the date or the model not suitable. She is really a photogenic model as when she was at the car show, she was the best looking model. Hope you all guys can pick up some courage and attend this is not just shooting her only but I and Stanley will give you on some tips on how to shoot a professional model better.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS..........

Name list :
2)meng kok
3)Godzilla Invades
4)PLRBEAR
5)
6)
7)
8)

4 more places!

Come on guys, let's get rolling man! It's really worth for your money! Besides shooting a model, you get to eat and drink as well! Stanley and I will be there to guide you all if you are not so sure about the pose. Don't be shy! Join us!

Just ask yourself, what do you usually do after 31st Dec each year? Stay @ home and watch TV? Boring right? Well grab your camera gears and start shooting as why waste your time when you can build your portfolio on a BRAND NEW YEAR 2004!!!! Start your year with a big bang by shooting this beautiful model. Call us on 98583502 or PM me directly!

Name list :
2)kim8luv
3)Godzilla Invades
4)PLRBEAR
5)qinglai
6)
7)
8)

3 more places!

Many thanks to Pro Image, Stanley, Joanne and Carrine for a smashing time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself today, and learned a helluvalot! :thumbsup:
Two thumbs up for Carrine who was very cooperative and flexible despite being ill.

Can't wait for the next opportunity to do another model shoot. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

P.S Maybe i should change my nick to Coldsweat or something.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.