Model Shoot - male muscle model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi, anyone interested to shoot a male model? Ideally this guy would be muscular, tall, may not be good-looking as face is not important in muscle shoot.

Date : Sep 13 (Sat)
Time : 2pm-6pm
Cost : $60 per photog
Ratio : max 8 photogs to 1 model; each photog will have 2 sessions, each session will be 10 minutes.

- We will hire a pro-model. (pm me if you are serious and want to see model photo)
- During the shoot (2x10 minutes), individual photog will direct the model to pose accordingly.

:light: paging for Ruthbaby :light: :D

Can put me in tentatively.

Astin said:
Hi, anyone interested to shoot a male model? Ideally this guy would be muscular, tall, may not be good-looking as face is not important in muscle shoot.

Date is not firmed yet, most likely on a Sat/Sun morning in September.

Anyone interested? Need to see how good the response is before proceeding for details.

When I say muscle man, of course the guy must have big muscle, 6 alps++. Most likely we will shoot inside the studio, with studio lighting set as low-key, or super low-key, or ultra low-key, or extreme low-key.

I've never implied that, I just paging for you. :devil:

:think: Theme ah? Can I suggest Olympian?

RuthBaby said:
Wahahahahaha.. comeon.. im not tt despo...
"astin: tt model got 6 alps?"
Wats the theme like?

Hi Guys,

I wonder if I can join. I am a newbie to photography so zero experience in studio. I only have a 10D with 50mm 1.8, wonder will you guys allow....

BearBear said:
Hi Guys,

I wonder if I can join. I am a newbie to photography so zero experience in studio. I only have a 10D with 50mm 1.8, wonder will you guys allow....
Wah Lau.. Tts gd enuff... LOLX!!
but i would suggest u maybe get a wide angle... ;) :lovegrin:

Thanks manz. Just hope that you guys will tolerate a newbie who doesn't know anything.

I do plan to get a wide angle, thinking of Tokina 19-35mm but the f stop put a hold on the idea. My hand always tremble a little, so I would have to use a faster shuttle.

Anyway, I know there is a charge for the studio shooting, normally how much is that ?

i am sorry but I can't resist the OT. :)

are you trying to reach Mars faster with the faster shuttle?

hahahahahaha, sorry about the spelling, Engelishhh no good, me chinese more good, hee hee hee :D

BearBear said:
Hi Guys,

Hi there, I organize many model shoot events, both male and female models. The charge is range from $60 to >$100, depends on the scale of the event. Of course you are most welcome. In fact, if you want, we can hold your hands and walk you through the whole shoot event.

For this muscle man model shoot, the charge per photog should be $60. More details later......

ahh.... perfect setup for studio shots. Come come, join us and have fun. :)

BearBear said:
Hi Guys,

Astin said:
. In fact, if you want, we can hold your hands and walk you through the whole shoot event.

For this muscle man model shoot, the charge per photog should be $60. More details later......
Reminds mi of a song

You by my side and if you love me
i close my eyes and i will see u
We are on our way to say i do
Ave maria :blah: :lovegrin: :heart:

Now I would like to have a namelist for participants.
Date : to be advised, should be Sat afternoon or Sun morning session
Cost : $60 each
Namelist:

Date : to be advised, should be Sat afternoon or Sun morning session
Namelist:
1. BearBear

Hold my hands, hmm.....
Anyway, I got a Tokina 19-35mm liaoz... ready to go....

Date : Sep 13 (Sat) 2pm-6pm
Namelist:
1. BearBear (Confirm!)
2. Watcher (Confirm!)
3. (available)
4. (available)
5. (available)
6. (available)
7. (available)
8. (available)

- We will hire a pro-model. (pm me if you are serious and want to see model photo)

We have a few choice models available for selection now, all have big muscle and some even have tattoo on skins. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.