Model Shoot - Linh in Vietnamese Costume (Outdoor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Hi all,

On special request, I'm helping Linh and fellow clubsnappers to organise a shoot for Linh this coming Tuesday, 25th November (Hari Raya).

Linh is an experienced model who is very easy to work with. She's real friendly, as some of you can atest to. You don have to worry about poses as well as she's pretty comfortable with it. For those who are not familiar with her, here's a pic.

23336192.jpg

The concept for this shoot would be to have her in her traditional vietnamese costume. There would be a change of clothes. An evening dress or similar. We will shoot at Punggol. We will meet at Punggol Marina Yacht Club. Ferry services (by car), from town, can be arranged.

The time of the shoot will be from 3-8 pm. That is, we get 5 hours of shooting time that would allow us to capture day, evening, sunset and night shots.

We're limiting this to 8 photograhers max. We will shoot in two groups of 4.

Cost will be $60 per person.

Both beginners and experienced photographers are welcomed!

Lastly, no banal talk please....=)

Yep, I will be interested.

Plse count me in.

I am new to photography but would like to give a try in this type of photo taking

May i know what kind of equipments to bring?

Thankyou for your advise

Hi,

no...me not turning into Astin...I am still young! :bsmilie: Eh...just joking ya?

Anyway, Linh could be leaving the country for good by the end of this year so its our last chances to shoot her.

I have receievd all your pm but really have no time to reply now. I will do so to each one of you tonight. But you are all in. I think we have abt 6-7 already. Also. The car pool is on. I will be driving and we have another clubsnapper who will be driving so I think we have enough transport (disclaimer: I am assuming the clubsnapper is willing to tompang).

As for beginners, there will be 100% guidance from both me and some of the old birds. No worries ya? As for equuipment, no worries there too cos we have had guys shooting with point and shoot and getting pretty good outcome.

Ok..I will touch base again tonight. Cheers

RuthBaby said:
cannot be
we are jus some pure innocent young fairsians at heart
Cool!!! Fairsians unite!!!me fairsian too man! 1st batch of guys :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

RuthBaby said:
cannot be
we are jus some pure innocent young fairsians at heart
very curious. ot a bit. u're ex-fairsian? i'm an ex-classmate of kelvin. who're u? :dunno:

kim8luv said:
Cool!!! Fairsians unite!!!me fairsian too man! 1st batch of guys :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
oh man all of a sudden so many fairsians. n who're u? ;p

sehsuan said:
fairsians???
well 2 cut a long story short. simply equate fairsian to student of fairfield methodist primary/secondary school. ;)

Pls stick to the main topic and dun go OT. If anyone wan to talk abt anything else, pls start another tread in Kopitiam ... and rest assured.. you'll have peole talking cock to you.

I thanks you all for the co-operation.

RuthBaby said:
ok.. so u r kelvin's ex classmate?

im kelvin's Junior....

lolz!!!

and we have also met each other a couple of times during photoshoot

does tt answer doubts?

fmssdoll.gif
i suppose u mean u have met kelvin a couple of times rite? anyway i still dunno who u guys r. :dunno: nvm :D

Bluestrike said:
Pls stick to the main topic and dun go OT. If anyone wan to talk abt anything else, pls start another tread in Kopitiam ... and rest assured.. you'll have peole talking cock to you.

I thanks you all for the co-operation.
so sori mod. end of my nonsense here. back 2 the main topic. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.