Model shoot for fun snappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisces25

Nov 8, 2002
Hi clubsnappers, (abit lengthy)

OPEN TO NON-PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS (fun snappers like myself) with DIGITAL CONSUMER CAMERAS (e.g. canon A** series, fujifix series , sony cybershot series etc) OR/AND FILM-BASED CAMERAS.

With the help of another clubsnapper, I would like to organise an model shoot (preferably bikini). model will be from agency.

The reasons I want to organise 1 is because very often I feel very intimidated by some of the high end equipments used by clubsnappers here (imaging flashing out my 3 MP cameras compared to those digital SLRs, so paiseh during shoot outing). The second reason is of couse to split the cost. Third but not last, I like to shoot pretty girls :) (which guys dun like, right ?)

Date : Not fixed (but will be sunday)
Time : Not fixed
Theme : Not fixed
Maximum number of person : 5~6
Mode of shooting : FIRE AT WILL !!!!
Cost : $50 ~ $80 per fun snappers (pls note : i dun take a single cents)

If any 1 is interested, Pls fill up the list below (1st come, 1st serve) and PM mi yr NAME and CONTACT NO. The 1st 5~6 will be given piority while the next 10 will be on the waiting list (in case, any of the 1st 5 drop out).

Once i get enough people, i will fixed a date. if any 1 in the top 5 list cannot make it, the slot will be given to the next person in the list and so on.

Pls note : this is not an confirmed event, will based on response and no unforseeable situations that might cause the cancellation.

:)

Am interested, but will need to see date and time :) can confirm first?

I didn't dare to join Astin's one cos I beary scared also... my webcam and torchlight slow slow AF :)

espn said:
Am interested, but will need to see date and time :) can confirm first?

I didn't dare to join Astin's one cos I beary scared also... my webcam and torchlight slow slow AF :)

Hi there,
I would to join in and shoot but the thing is that I'm using film cam.
Joe :cry: :cry:

1.AqUaRiU5

give us more details and theme...thanks...im using film and digital...not DSLR...just joining in as part of a learning process..

I might be interested but must comfirm time and place. Plus I only have an entry level film camera. Can I use that instead of digital camera which I don't have?

pisces25 said:
Hi clubsnappers, (abit lengthy)

OPEN TO NON-PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS (fun snappers like myself) with DIGITAL CONSUMER CAMERAS (e.g. canon A** series, fujifix series , sony cybershot series etc) only.

With the help of another clubsnapper, I would like to organise an model shoot (preferably bikini). model will be from agency.

The reasons I want to organise 1 is because very often I feel very intimidated by some of the high end equipments used by clubsnappers here (imaging flashing out my 3 MP cameras compared to those digital SLRs, so paiseh during shoot outing). The second reason is of couse to split the cost. Third but not last, I like to shoot pretty girls :) (which guys dun like, right ?)

Date : Not fixed (but will be sunday)
Time : Not fixed
Theme : Not fixed
Maximum number of person : 5~6
Mode of shooting : FIRE AT WILL !!!!
Cost : $50 ~ $80 per fun snappers (pls note : i dun take a single cents)

If any 1 is interested, Pls fill up the list below (1st come, 1st serve) and PM mi yr NAME and CONTACT NO. The 1st 5~6 will be given piority while the next 10 will be on the waiting list (in case, any of the 1st 5 drop out).

Once i get enough people, i will fixed a date. if any 1 in the top 5 list cannot make it, the slot will be given to the next person in the list and so on.

Pls note : this is not an confirmed event, will based on response and no unforseeable situations that might cause the cancellation.

i think using a digital cam or dSLRs or film cam doesn't make a diff. what is more important is the photorapher can relate to the model as well as able to check the lightings, compose the picture well.

and i think pple who use film slrs should be let in as well :D

keekekek

PL

hi, glad that's there's some respones.

film camera also no problem. as long as u r interested. u r welcome.

AqUaRiU5 said:
1.AqUaRiU5
2. plsoong (depending on time and date and final cost)

give us more details and theme...thanks...im using film and digital...not DSLR...just joining in as part of a learning process..

hee hee too poor to afford SOLID studio sessions liao :(

Bikini model shoot??? waw.. sounds interesting..
but S$50-S$80... hmm.. a bit expensive... why not juz go for those Bikini Contest or Fashion show and shoot for free??
hahaha...
;p

modenaslim said:
Bikini model shoot??? waw.. sounds interesting..
but S$50-S$80... hmm.. a bit expensive... why not juz go for those Bikini Contest or Fashion show and shoot for free??
hahaha...
;p

Hey!! I like that suggestion!! :p :bsmilie:

Actually I would prefer more of a serious shoot then bikini shoot. :)

espn said:
Actually I would prefer more of a serious shoot then bikini shoot. :)

actually a bikini shoot can be a very serious shoot as well..

depends on how all the photogs behave.

instead of taking it as an outing, take it as a learning lesson...

I mean I would prefer my models to be more serious and wear gowns and such, that kind of outdoor shoot :D I didn't mean to say this shoot is not serious :D

:D no hard feelings :D

espn said:
I mean I would prefer my models to be more serious and wear gowns and such, that kind of outdoor shoot :D I didn't mean to say this shoot is not serious :D

:D no hard feelings :D

oh :D

hee hee

no worries no hard feelings oso

hee hee

1.AqUaRiU5
3. Luv_Dance (same depends on time , date and cost)

I am using a Olympus C5050.

3. Luv_Dance (same depends on time , date and cost)

taking my name out first...need more details...

Status
Not open for further replies.