Model Shoot - Cheongsam, Sunday Oct 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi, I will organize another cheongsam model shoot, this round will be on Sunday Oct 19 morning. We will use mostly available light. We will rent a chinatown apartment and cheongsam (2 sets, traditional cut) for the model.

Here are some photo samples from the previous cheongsam shoot.
http://www.studio-workz.com/GoLive/Gallery/Models/CheongSum/page1.htm

Details here:
Model Shoot - Cheongsam, Sunday
Date : Oct 19, 2003 (Sunday)
Time : 9am-12pm
Model/Clothing : cheongsam, traditional-cut
Cost : $80 each, max 8 photogs

Namelist:
(1) AJ23
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

Namelist:
(1) AJ23
(2) Howe
(3) And
(4) Nat
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

Namelist:
(1) AJ23
(2) Howe
(3) And
(4) Nat
(5) Jef
(6) Nos
(7) (available!)
(8) (available!)

We have 2 more vacancies, hurry up if you are interested!

Namelist:
(1) AJ23
(2) Howe
(3) And
(4) Nat
(5) Jef
(6) Nos
(7) offspring
(8) (available!)

Namelist:
(1) AJ23
(2) Howe
(3) And
(4) Nat
(5) Jef
(6) Nos
(7) offspring
(8) (available!)

Hi offspring, welcome, I already have your phone number, but I need to know the camera that you use, pls pm details. See U!

Please use iso 400 or 800 if u are a film user.The ambient light in indoor is quite low. 800 if u do not want to use tripod or have slow lense

Namelist:
(1) AJ23
(2) Howe
(3) And
(4) Nat
(5) Gary
(6) Nos
(7) offspring
(8) (available!)

Hi referring to this cheongsam shoot, I would like to meet up all participants on Oct 15 Wed 7pm at Peninsular foodcourt. We need to discuss on shooting details and collect payment of $80.

Any other photogs who are interested can come and join us for a chit-chat. We are actually quite friendly sometimes. :)

Namelist:
(1) AJ23
(2) Howe
(3) And
(4) Nat
(5) Gary
(6) Nos
(7) (available!)
(8) (available!)

Sorry need to remove myself from the list as I am going to the Canon photomarathon!

Namelist:
(1) AJ23
(2) Howe
(3) And
(4) Nat
(5) Gary
(6) Nos
(7) (available!)
(8) (available!)

Offspring, its ok, hope can see you in some other events in future. And good luck to your Canon photo marathon, win some prices and show us the photos, ok?

hi Mr. Astin, had been seeing you organising this sort of photo shooting events very often, very interesting as i can see it. shall i suggest if you can come up with a chinese opera model? one with a warrior outfit will be interesting. will join in if there is one. anyway....you are doing good. hope to see more in future.
all the best to you. :thumbsup:

We have confirmed the model to be Sharon, she is Miss Singapore 2001 2nd runner-up and also Miss Photogenic winner. ;)

Everyone should have the location address by now. Here is some additional details.

The shoot is from 9am to 1pm, we can meet at location 15 minutes before the shoot, for warm-up.

We will not bring any studio flash light, and will shoot with available light & natural light. I suggest using either high ISO film (ISO400/800) or bring a tripod. If you want to shoot full length pose, you would need wide angle lens eg 28/35mm. This is a group shoot, so all photographers will shoot together.

The model is Sharon, height is 1.7m, slim, fair skin colour. I will bring bottled water for everyone, will not bring any food.

If weather is ok, we can have some time to shoot outdoor/street scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.