Model : Celine
Cost : $60 per photographer
Max. number of photographers: 6
Theme: PINK!

Details
Celine is a freelance model, who has appeared in a few roadshows, as
well as mediacorp productions.

portraits16.jpg

There will be a makeup artist to do the makeup for her as well.

Please PM me if you are interested in joining the shoot. We will work out the details over PM.

The shoot will only go on if there is sufficient interest (sorry about that, but i do have to pay celine)

Ai ya.... 911 again

Most of us are involved in the JB shoot organised by SLCC thru' CS ... sorry, pal cant support u this round.

I am sure the pic here will generate enuff interest for those who are still available ... next time u must check the CS Almanac :bsmilie:

Upzz for you .... :thumbsup: for the effort

AhV said:
Ai ya.... 911 again

Most of us are involved in the JB shoot organised by SLCC thru' CS ... sorry, pal cant support u this round.

I am sure the pic here will generate enuff interest for those who are still available ... next time u must check the CS Almanac :bsmilie:

Upzz for you .... :thumbsup: for the effort

Hopefully it doesnt

oh drats ... forgot about that .... was looking and only spotted the 2 artistic shoots... well if can't get enuff response ... then hopefully can get hold of her another time for another shoot ...

darrelchia said:
oh drats ... forgot about that .... was looking and only spotted the 2 artistic shoots... well if can't get enuff response ... then hopefully can get hold of her another time for another shoot ...

yes! pls!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the trip accomodates 37 seats ... you will be surprised how many of us are on that coming trip ... unless there is a change of date for your shoot. Keep us posted, yah ? Will support if I am available :D

I hope there are still other CSers who are available for your shoot ...Upzz for you again.

silver.wolf said:
dun juz admire ... support her by joining the shoot :bsmilie:

my mind is willing but my body is not around on 911 :bsmilie:

Will be shooting 5 models at JB with the rest of the CSers :D

AhV said:
my mind is willing but my body is not around on 911 :bsmilie:

Will be shooting 5 models at JB with the rest of the CSers :D

same here ... :bsmilie:

Wanted to join, but got bowling competition on that day. :cry:

hmmmm....model looks interesting....too bad i got another shoot tt day haha....if the person cancell maybe i will support u ya ahha....

upz...

Hey dude...nothing to be sorry about...as long as there are good models like this...the photography community here will be much much happier seeing nicer posts....

upz for u...

thanks everyone ... ;) ... good luck with your own shoots as well

There are still 2 slots available. If we can fill this up, the shoot will proceed... keep your PMs coming

One last slot ... PM me now before it disappears !

All slots filled. Thank you everyone for your support. If you are still interested, PM me, and i'll place you on a reserve list in case anyone decides to back out.

Cheers
Darrel

Status
Not open for further replies.