Model Shoot - Bikini, Swimwear, Beachwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi I am organizing another bikini model photo shoot on Oct 25 (Saturday afternoon), if you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Oct 25 (Saturday)
Time : 2pm-6pm
Cost : $80 per photog per shoot
Ratio : max 8 photogs to 1 model; each photog will have 2 sessions, each session will be 10 minutes. If got extra time, we will use for 3rd session (group shoot)

- We will get a pro-model from model agency. (will only hire good quality model)
- Model would have minimum 2 bikini plus swimwear and beachwear.
- Details about the shooting: the shooting is on a queue system, meaning 1 photog will shoot first, while the other 7 will stay away in another room. Each photog will have 10 minutes on his own with the model, he will pose the model & shoot whatever he likes, and communicate directly with the model. This is like a 1-to-1 session shoot. After the 1st round of 8 photogs completed, we will ask the model to change to 2nd bikini and we will rotate the shoot again. (another 10 minutes)

The idea is to shoot bikini model with a touch of artistic, not simply sexy pose. Whether you are beginners or experienced photogs, all are welcome! pm or email or sms me.

If you are beginner in bikini shoot and need guidance, me or my partner can help you while you shoot, and give some tips and pointers FOC.

Good chance! too bad, i got something on that saturday plus never went to studio course. Maybe i will join next time.( I super beginner)
By the way, Digital camera able to take studio photo?
Or must use medium format cameras : Mamiya etc?

I only have digital camera. What kind of lens using?
28mm onwards or must have more wider lens??
Is canon 10D can use? I heard those studio lighting using wireless.
Not sure this camera can use yr wirless.......

add on:
when your last day register?
I try to see on that saturday am i free.. (i working shift)
What is the time too?
thank
John

John, wow so many qns, I wanted to say "just join us and we will take care of the rest!"

Well, seriously, here are the ans:
1. Most of us use DSLR, a few use medium format, the most common cameras I see from the participants are Nikon D100 & Canon 10D, and probably in coming months will see some Canon 300D soon.
2. Most common lens are in the range of 50mm-100mm focal length, some use zoom and some use fixed focal.
3. 28mm is a bit wide, you can use it to create some mood/environment shots, your own taste/style.
4. In studio we use EITHER wireless or cable connection between camera and studio flash, many particiapnts used Canon 10D before so no problems.
5. All events are on first-come-first-serve basis, the last day to register is the Wednesday before the weekend.
6. The shoot time for this event is 2-6pm.

PS I also organize Sunday shoot occasionally, to cater for photographers who need to work on Sat and only free on Sun. Let me know of you are interested, pm me your contacts.

Model Shoot - Bikini Oct 25
Namelist:
(1)Rockshox (hi pls pm me your phone number/email)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

Namelist:
(1) Rockshox
(2) Jeff
(3) Storm
(4) Nuel
(5) (available!)
(6) (available!)
(7) (available!)
(8) (available!)

Namelist:
(1) Rockshox
(2) Jeff
(3) Storm
(4) Nuel
(5) Gia
(6) Ming
(7) (available!)
(8) (available!)

Namelist:
(1) Jeff
(2) Storm
(3) Nuel
(4) Gia
(5) Jose
(6) (available!)
(7) (available!)
(8) (available!)

We still have vacancies for this weekend bikini shoot, if you are interested pls contact me.
The bikini model is confirmed to be Jin Ho, height is 1.71m, stat 32-25-35, sunshine skin colour, you can refer to this website for her photos:
www.upfrontmodels.com
click female, then click Jin Ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.