Model Shoot at Fort Canning Park in June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
Hey guys, this is my first try at organizing model shoots...so here goes...
6 photographers...model to be confirmed...

Date:5th June or 12 June
Time: 8-11am
Place:Fort Canning Park

it will be $50 a person 6 max....

yup....and i need to see the response before i start approaching the models...got their contacts and all...now is see the forum response....

upz for u.

interesting. i give u my support. a bit early to say whether can go a not though. models got wake up so early at 8am meh ? i tot they need beauty sleep :D

Perhaps for most of us, we might want to take a look at the model's picture first and can only be sure if we can make ourselves available nearer to that date.

yup...i muz see how many interested first wat....later the model wack me...if i tell her cancell

Yezrah said:
Perhaps for most of us, we might want to take a look at the model's picture first and can only be sure if we can make ourselves available nearer to that date.
does a model matter much?
lolz!
sometimes its more challenging to shoot a model who is not so photogenic to look pretty.. tts what i call challenge...

ahaha!

RuthBaby said:
does a model matter much?
lolz!
sometimes its more challenging to shoot a model who is not so photogenic to look pretty.. tts what i call challenge...

ahaha!

I enjoy challenges! A pity I never have the chance to feel the model for the entire day (I am kinda slow actually) just to take one winning picture............ :(

in our line, getting shoots cancel is everyday affair.... model are further down the pecking order...

how can model whack you if shoot called off. We dun put people aaeroplane but sometimes just bo pian.

Heheh... freudian slip? :eek:

Kidding lah, I know what you mean... :D

Yezrah said:
I enjoy challenges! A pity I never have the chance to feel the model for the entire day (I am kinda slow actually) just to take one winning picture............ :(

sometimes i organise shoots.. pple can come and tell me.., this is wat i get from e shoot....
kaoz! dun they know there is someting call post processing?

*shake head*

sometimes its not model's fault lah...

I think that a photoshoot organizer should be able to give or add on value to the shoot by proper organization, maintaining some orderliness and equality among shooters. If organizers target the shooters more accurately and thereby managing their expectations, then, disappointments can be reduced. Sharing lighting, posing techniques, etc will, in my view, be perceived as added value. At the same time, shooters need to be focused on what they hope to get out of the shoot and verbalise them to organizers. In this way, negative fallout can be minimised. Looks of a model should be secondary.

So, rise above the rest!

hmmm...ok thanks for the advice....will go check out the details before i repost...

thread is hereby closed....

up for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.