Model Shoot : 4th June 9am to 12.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunger

Mar 12, 2004
Tampines
Hi all,

This is a Repost from the old post i deleted as because I can't change the title.

I got a friend, Stephanie standing tall at 172cm, who agreed to do photoshoot with the friendly bunch of CSers. But she not very experienced in modeling. But she got some features that really good for photoshoot (new face).

I will be organizing for her and also this my first time organizing lah. But before anything confirmed on the date. I would like to see the responses on shooting her first. Pricing would be $40 per pax lah for 3 hrs shoot with a MUA (pretty gal also) for the 2 photographer who paid me ealier. New promo price will be $50 each from now on.

Date : 4th June 2006 Sunday
Time : 9.00am to 12.30pm
Venue : Tanjong Pagar area with a lot of greenary
Theme : Outdoor casual shoot with 3 different outfits
MUA : Included will be secondary model with 2 different outfits

Stephanie
DSC_6743.jpg

DSC_6866.jpg

Pamelia - MUA cum secondary model
MUA.jpg

Pamelia
20_05_2006_Steven_Cherine_198.jpg

Thank you for supporting and viewing.

1) Reserved (sxxxxxx7)
2) Confirmed (lxxxxxxxxxn)
3) Confirmed (rxxxxr)
4) Reserved (cxxxxxxxd)
5) Reserved (kxxxr)
6) Reserved (sxxxxxx7)
7)
8)

Cheers,
Mike

Note: Refreshment will be provided

radi9red said:
$40 ?? with refreshments somemore ?? so cheap ah ...

Because the model is not very experience. And I not doing this to earn money lah. Just for the sake of organizing and helping the fren of mine.

I was thinking too ex.. that no one want to join sia.

just my opinions pal , stephanie shouldnt tie her hair up.. keep the hair loose to slim down the facial profile or apply some dark foundation.. and the makeup artist can also try to create the double eye-lids as she has a pair of small single eyelid eyes or use fake eye lid curls or mascara with eye-shadows .. or add makeup shadows on the side of the nose to create a slimmer sharper nose profile.

and i think for your first photo seems to be using shooting wide at close focal range.. the face size is slightly overly emphasized comparing to the body .

Since she is 172cm , she has the height and she has slim legs .. thats what we can make good use of it .. she need to go on heels and elaborate on the body profile in the next shootout.

Nonetheless, she still have good potential as she has the height and the figure..
So good luck to your shootout in june.

radi9red said:
just my opinions pal , stephanie shouldnt tie her hair up.. keep the hair loose to slim down the facial profile or apply some dark foundation.. and the makeup artist can also try to create the double eye-lids as she has a pair of small single eyelid eyes or use fake eye lid curls or mascara with eye-shadows .. or add makeup shadows on the side of the nose to create a slimmer sharper nose profile.

and i think for your first photo seems to be using shooting wide at close focal range.. the face size is slightly overly emphasized comparing to the body .

Since she is 172cm , she has the height and she has slim legs .. thats what we can make good use of it .. she need to go on heels and elaborate on the body profile in the next shootout.

Nonetheless, she still have good potential as she has the height and the figure..
So good luck to your shootout in june.

Actually she look better with the hair tie up IMHO lah. And that is her own make up effort also, so she also kinda struggling in doing a good make up job.

Most of the prob will solve with the MUA lor. Both shots are done using 50mm prime, maybe she is not good for close up. Thank you for ur comment.

Yes .. MUA makes a real deal of difference to any woman.. haha..
I'm sure the photos will turn out great .. Ups for you in your organized shootout.

radi9red said:
Yes .. MUA makes a real deal of difference to any woman.. haha..
I'm sure the photos will turn out great .. Ups for you in your organized shootout.

Thanks, not going to join this time?

4 more slots to go!!

1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3)
4)
5)
6)

stephanie? i know her..tall young lady.. i didnt know tht she is a model or rather have experience..:dunno:
she is tall.. however i feel tht she looks v pale in the picture..
looks as though there is no make up for her..
yup.. i do think mua is essential.. make up do wonders..
all e best.. im quite interested to c the pics of this shoot.. gonna ask from her..

chunger said:
MUA (pretty gal also)

go shoot the mua instead ya...post her pics see see leh..hehe...;)

papercandy said:
stephanie? i know her..tall young lady.. i didnt know tht she is a model or rather have experience..:dunno:
she is tall.. however i feel tht she looks v pale in the picture..
looks as though there is no make up for her..
yup.. i do think mua is essential.. make up do wonders..
all e best.. im quite interested to c the pics of this shoot.. gonna ask from her..

Yeah she is tall for a girl. Well, she dun have much experience. But that make her more interesting to shoot. This challenge the photographer's skill in communication and try to bring the best out of her.

She din do a good job on her own that time. But with MUA, things will be solve ^_^

jnet6 said:
haiz... nice model, but i don't hve time... :(
else will join in.

There will be a next time ^_^

westwest1 said:
go shoot the mua instead ya...post her pics see see leh..hehe...;)

Let me seek her approval then post lah.

3 more slots to go!!

1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4)
5)
6)

Any more ppl interested in the shoot??

Ok, the pretty MUA you all waiting to see.

Pamelia
MUA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.