Model Shoot : 4th June 9am to 12.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
chunger said:
Ok, the pretty MUA you all waiting to see.

Pamelia
MUA.jpg

wah...

shoot the MUA better...

You joing lah, she can be the extra model also. Btw, she is also a freelance model. Will plan one for her sometimes this month also.

chunger said:
You joing lah, she can be the extra model also. Btw, she is also a freelance model. Will plan one for her sometimes this month also.

i will go if its on other date...i got exam this sun morning in sch...:sweat:

you organise the MUA shoot again i will join if its on a sat morning...haha:thumbsup:

Ok, next time will do on Saturday, more ppl can make it also ^_^

chunger said:
Ok, the pretty MUA you all waiting to see.

Pamelia
MUA.jpg

wah !!!!!!!!! when u organising for mua ? can i go ???????

chunger said:

wah !!!!!! really ????? bro... can c u hv been erm.. bz......... :devil:

Will03 said:
wah !!!!!! really ????? bro... can c u hv been erm.. bz......... :devil:

Bro, first time lah. Just want to get some experience mah ^_^ also see how you guys do photoshooting also.

wahhhh!! org shoot liao sia! super upgrade liao! upz for u!! :thumbsup:

no wonder u too busy to chat with us nowadaes... :devil:

westwest1 said:
upzz for a chio MUA...
will u even respect the original model for the shoot?

i didn't want to OT, ur previous posts already i wanna say something but i cancelled the post, but u continually harp on the MUA having no regard for the model that will be shot and also the original intention of this thread.

chunger is a nice fella, and he is most obliging, and i think u need to be more tactful.

sorree mike, i cannot tahan liow. good luck for the shoot! :)

jOhO said:

i didn't want to OT, ur previous posts already i wanna say something but i cancelled the post, but u continually harp on the MUA having no regard for the model that will be shot and also the original intention of this thread.

chunger is a nice fella, and he is most obliging, and i think u need to be more tactful.

Thanks bro, I just hope to get enough ppl for this sunday to commence only lah. A bit of talk of the MUA is still ok. ^_^ But I think for now, support more on the current model lor. Thanks.:thumbsup:

3 more slots to go !!! ︿_︿

jOhO said:

:embrass: .......

Hi Mike,

I would like to join oso can you help me to reserve for me. Send me your confirmation to my e-mail ralmur@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks.

Regards

2 More Slots to go !! ︿_^

up for this coming sunday morning. Dun miss the chance to shoot the new faces. ^_^
2 more slots to go !!!

faces? so MUA also in shoot? :sticktong

MUA can only be shoot in sniping mode only. Dunno she will posed for you guys or not lor. But her main job is still make up and keep the model look pretty. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.