Model shoot: 1000 photographers & 20 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't even think of shooting in such situations. Having to squeeze around for best spots, and under the hot sun, already kills my interest. I rather do a paid shoot.

:bigeyes: how to shoot like that ?

KNIGHT ONG said:
Hmmm .. is Singapore going to have similar event ??? :think:
Maybe if Cathay Photo can organize....? :bsmilie:

we can wait long long.

WooT! :heart:

Virgo said:
I won't even think of shooting in such situations. Having to squeeze around for best spots, and under the hot sun, already kills my interest. I rather do a paid shoot.

I suppose the weather would be quite cold in japan now...

sound like hungry ghost fest's Kor Tai to me :bsmilie:

What i thinks....
with alot of ah peks "photographer"
then the artist on stage "model"

So whats the biggest size group of photographers at a model shoot together in SIN? An organised shoot, i mean . . . not the fashion type shoot.

I only recall SLCC did the Malaysia trip with close to 38 photogs . . . and a close second was photonet18 who did the Raffles Marina one . . .
(please feel free to correct me if i m wrong on these facts . . . )

Any other organise shoot comes to mind?

Long Thai Bean said:
So whats the biggest size group of photographers at a model shoot together in SIN?
Not sure if that long pano of Orchard Road materialised or not. Should be in the hundreds.

2100 said:
Not sure if that long pano of Orchard Road materialised or not. Should be in the hundreds.

That one's postponed. Need police clearance.

digipat2003 said:
:bigeyes: how to shoot like that ?

Ya lor. How to shoot? Squeeze until like sardines in a tin. :hung:

Long Thai Bean said:
So whats the biggest size group of photographers at a model shoot together in SIN? An organised shoot, i mean . . . not the fashion type shoot.

Umm, I did 1 in Feb, I think there were 50 photographers + 2 models + 4 organizers ;) Someone had a photo of the event I hope.....

Status
Not open for further replies.