Model shoot: 1000 photographers & 20 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astin said:
Umm, I did 1 in Feb, I think there were 50 photographers + 2 models + 4 organizers ;) Someone had a photo of the event I hope.....

the one at the CS bday bash? thot it was march....

zaren said:
the one at the CS bday bash? thot it was march....
Yah the CS Birthday Bash @ the Zoo this year....still remember the crowd sia. I think total 50 photogs split between 2 models, abt 25+ ppl per model. Poor models... :bsmilie:

Garion said:
Yah the CS Birthday Bash @ the Zoo this year....still remember the crowd sia. I think total 50 photogs split between 2 models, abt 25+ ppl per model. Poor models... :bsmilie:

During model shoot high time, photo club ever orgainised and 2 buses were required to ferry the shooters .. ;p :bigeyes:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Hmmm .. is Singapore going to have similar event ??? :think:
dream on :angel:

but this kind of shoot is the ultimate event shootout! great models,great crowd, great mood..if i had a chance to go, i will bring 3 bodies, one with 17-35/2.8, one with 70-200/2.8, one with 300mm or 400mm with monopod. and of course either the box or the ladder to stand on. real cool :thumbsup:

user111 said:
dream on :angel:

but this kind of shoot is the ultimate event shootout! great models,great crowd, great mood..if i had a chance to go, i will bring 3 bodies, one with 17-35/2.8, one with 70-200/2.8, one with 300mm or 400mm with monopod. and of course either the box or the ladder to stand on. real cool :thumbsup:
At the end of the day, you will lay flat out on the ground dying from heat and exhaustion. (ok just kidding haha) ;p

user111 said:
and of course either the box or the ladder to stand on. real cool :thumbsup:

Yeah, sure need to bring ladder or chair.

Garion said:

Wa..... Got CS birthday bash. Got pictures to show and share with people who are new like me here? :bsmilie: Would like to join in next year bash. Hope that I can join the fun. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
Wa..... Got CS birthday bash. Got pictures to show and share with people who are new like me here? :bsmilie: Would like to join in next year bash. Hope that I can join the fun. :bsmilie:

hey me too... i would love to join too... know more people n hav fun... :D :)

not so hard, here's something to share, locally. only thing is probably the ratio isn't 1:50... yet.

2004-03-27-canon-model.jpg

2003-12-14-camera-show.jpg

sehsuan said:
not so hard, here's something to share, locally. only thing is probably the ratio isn't 1:50... yet.

2004-03-27-canon-model.jpg

2003-12-14-camera-show.jpg

i'm sure the photogs really loved having u as the bg in the 2nd pic... :bsmilie:

zaren said:
i'm sure the photogs really loved having u as the bg in the 2nd pic... :bsmilie:

moral of the story, so many photographers, relatively small target == practically identical views. so where got kick? :bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing sehsuan. :thumbsup:
Hope I can join in next year bash. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.