Model Release Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonlady

Oct 12, 2004
hmm...dunno whether i should post it here.

Anyone can send me a copy of it? I need to protect myself to prevent my photos will not be misuse.

I tried to do a search and mostly it is for the photographer.

Eh poisonahlian ;p i read your blog liao... and it say u are a very loving, sharing kinda person... so can once in awhile initiate a free model shoot for some of us photographers? Can consider as self advertising mah... or PR or goodwill also can... How?

Anyway good luck on your hunting for a good model release form... Think you can modify the form to protect your own interest as well.

aiya... she never reply :embrass: ok fine. so now everybody know's i'm a cheapskate heheh.

K poisonlady(note the more respectful tone) based on my kind of common sense, I think you should create a 'model protection form' that in addition to the details of both model and photographer states the i)exact project title ii)date of shoot, iii)the time frame in which the photograph may be published, and maybe even iv)where it may be published.

Can the real modelling experts please comment? Then maybe she will initiate free modelling shoots for us out of gratitude ;)

benedium said:
aiya... she never reply :embrass: ok fine. so now everybody know's i'm a cheapskate heheh.

K poisonlady(note the more respectful tone) based on my kind of common sense, I think you should create a 'model protection form' that in addition to the details of both model and photographer states the i)exact project title ii)date of shoot, iii)the time frame in which the photograph may be published, and maybe even iv)where it may be published.

Can the real modelling experts please comment? Then maybe she will initiate free modelling shoots for us out of gratitude ;)

Haha...no harm trying to ask... remember you asked me the other time? :bsmilie: If you manage to stumble around a free shoot,please let me know...thanks..

Well, i've got some pictures of my friends on my photo.net webpage. They may be willing to pose for a small group of photographers if you guys can assure that they'll look good. PM me k?

benedium said:
Eh poisonahlian ;p i read your blog liao... and it say u are a very loving, sharing kinda person... so can once in awhile initiate a free model shoot for some of us photographers? Can consider as self advertising mah... or PR or goodwill also can... How?

Anyway good luck on your hunting for a good model release form... Think you can modify the form to protect your own interest as well.

Hi, sorry for late reply...lao niang busy leh..kekeke

anyway, i would love to do some pr ard here but well, i dun wanna spoil market wor....

i started out this line doing free and oo bad that u were not the one who build up my portfolio for me..

but dun worry, i got some models who wan to update their portfolio.....

will post their photos when i am free and those who can offer me the most expensive dinner will get to take their photo with no charges...hahahaha

benedium said:

yes dear, that's what i want...i saw mostly cater to protect photographers need but not for freelance model...

my england no good, no no type the whole thing out...someone pls help?

poisonlady said:
those who can offer me the most expensive dinner will get to take their photo with no charges...hahahaha
"expensive dinner" = $200 per head?

poisonlady said:
Hi, sorry for late reply...lao niang busy leh..kekeke

anyway, i would love to do some pr ard here but well, i dun wanna spoil market wor....

i started out this line doing free and oo bad that u were not the one who build up my portfolio for me..

but dun worry, i got some models who wan to update their portfolio.....

will post their photos when i am free and those who can offer me the most expensive dinner will get to take their photo with no charges...hahahaha

you say one ah....i buy you dinner enough already......ONZ....

Ok lah poisonlady, how about this? I create a model protection form for you, and you become a model under my agency... i quickly register one at ROC now heheh. If not, at least let me and a bunch of other 'volunteers' from here shoot you free one session. Is that a deal?

Wah nikonsiao brudder.... u super close to getting free model shoot liao... how about we get a bunch of your friends to chip in to buy poisonlady dinner? Doesn't matter how expensive cos we just gonna drink water there :bsmilie:

benedium said:
Wah nikonsiao brudder.... u super close to getting free model shoot liao... how about we get a bunch of your friends to chip in to buy poisonlady dinner? Doesn't matter how expensive cos we just gonna drink water there :bsmilie:

Yo Benedium bro,
Its going to take more than that...trust me...many tried none made it...Poisonlady is not any cheap model..she very professional type...perfectionist..She expects her photos to look good....I think expensive dinner also cannot...you better think of something better...hehe..I am with you bro.... :bsmilie:

hmm...u all try bribe me with a fantastic theme....

i am so tired with the same old thing..bikini bikini bikini..... that one is for rice bowl....

for interest wise...try to tempt me with a really fantastic idea....

poisonlady said:
hmm...u all try bribe me with a fantastic theme....

i am so tired with the same old thing..bikini bikini bikini..... that one is for rice bowl....

for interest wise...try to tempt me with a really fantastic idea....
Don't know you do bikini leh.

Anyway, if you're interested, then we can talk about ideas.

Virgo said:
Don't know you do bikini leh.

Anyway, if you're interested, then we can talk about ideas.

aiyo...everyone approached me is to do bikini one...sian until cannot sian...

u go think and propose ur idea to me ba....i no time to think wor...brain dead and clot with lots of events...

poisonlady said:
aiyo...everyone approached me is to do bikini one...sian until cannot sian...

u go think and propose ur idea to me ba....i no time to think wor...brain dead and clot with lots of events...
lao niang should be happi and delighted that everyone ask you for bikini shoot .... must be u got beri perfect body ... few more years lao niang wants bikini ... maybe must treat photogs expensive dinner + supper + a lot of Tigers before they want to take.... :dunno:

Canonised said:
lao niang should be happi and delighted that everyone ask you for bikini shoot .... must be u got beri perfect body ... few more years lao niang wants bikini ... maybe must treat photogs expensive dinner + supper + a lot of Tigers before they want to take.... :dunno:
Agree. Looks like last time is the photogs world but now it's the reversed. :cry:

Let's try to turn this around again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.