model & photographer r/s YES or NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested for it to removed as i got the answers and feedback i wanted.

T.A. said:
DigitalBuff, what happened to the other thread. Got moved or deleted?

my boss tell me.... "do not **** in your own back yard"

when it is a small fashion industry, if things goes wrong and you get bitch upon or smeared... you will know why.

digitalbuff said:
I requested for it to removed as i got the answers and feedback i wanted.

Luckily, you have found your answers and got the thread deleted, if not, once 'someone' read it, there you goes.......................... :sweat:

Anyway, asheley's psoting is very similar to digitalbuff, oh man, more and more photographers are getting involved with the models... :dunno:

its possible... why not? I had a r/ship w/ a model once that lasted two years but we kept it hush hush durin that period... now she's based in U.S modelling while I'm based here shootin to earn our own keeps and we still remain as friends.

zekai said:

when it is a small fashion industry, if things goes wrong and you get bitch upon or smeared... you will know why.
yes, when there is a subordinate/superior equation, it's not good. because that will raise the question of whether there is bias and fair treatment to other subordinates.

but the kind of photog and model working relation where you hire a model for a shoot is fine

zekai said:

from gxxxx axx.

U like her, she like u. U no wife/gf, she no husband/bf. Both fit for each other...

Why not?

jsbn said:
U like her, she like u. U no wife/gf, she no husband/bf. Both fit for each other...

Why not?

She famous, U worthless... how? sometimes have to think of status & the celebrity image i suppose... mayb i inferior... :cry:

If you need to ask, then probably no.

BUY BUY BUY!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
She famous, U worthless... how? sometimes have to think of status & the celebrity image i suppose... mayb i inferior... :cry:
"Love transcends boundaries..."

Ok, dats the idealistic fool in me talking above, ignore him. :D

Personally, I'd hesitate in going out with a rich and (or) famous model. In fact, if anyone's tied with these 2 words, I'd hesitate about approaching him/her. Even if its for a platonic friendship.

That's me talking above. :D

In relationships, there are not hard and fast rules. When it hits, just go for it if you're not attached. I don't believe in 2-timers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.