model & photographer r/s YES or NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many factors to consider Asheley.

1) Is it mutual
2) Are you both ready and able to commit

I feel it has nothing to do with whether u a photog falls in luv with a model or vice versa, its abt 2 human beings with real feelings having to make up their minds....

Sigh....

Drudkh said:
You should look at the nick first before reading what he posted. LOL!
I have read. Maybe the word 'relationship' has changed over the years. :dunno:
A bit more sacred then.
From old english school type. Does the word means 'fling' now?
:confused:

if both of you are into each other who's going to stop you, US? please...

i say GO FOR IT MAN! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i dun even have the prerequisite to post such a question... :C

cos i got no looks, no money... and no skills to make her look good... worst... i haven even shoot a model b4...

dundee said:
I have read. Maybe the word 'relationship' has changed over the years. :dunno:
A bit more sacred then.
From old english school type. Does the word means 'fling' now?
:confused:
I guess so in a singlish way? :dunno:

asheley said:
will u get into a r/s with ur model if she likes u?

I rather let it remain plutonic. :)

Btw u org a good trip to Ubin. Always wanted to go there but just no time. U guys were lucky that weather was good.

Hey org one where we trek from Punggol Park all the wear the mouth of Serangoon River which is not far from Punggol East estate.

Drudkh said:
I guess so in a singlish way? :dunno:

Thanks for your update. Still trying to understand.

My CPU is also old type. Yes = 1, No = 0. Guess so = 0.5? I need a new and advanced fuzzy logic CPU to handle the questionmarked statement as well. A lawyer will love your advancement in their language tools box. Sure win - and plenty of exit points to run away
;)
Jest for fun - after reading you are a programmer. No hard feelings. Don't take me seriously here. Your fast & fire-from-the-hip reply adds colour to the kopitiam. Appreciate.

Sion said:
I suggest check the local laws if there is one forbidding a photographer "getting into a r/s" with a model.

U dun want to wind up in a jail because of dat.

Wee Khim wife Jessica was an ex model.

Belle&Sebastain said:
if both of you are into each other who's going to stop you, US? please...

i say GO FOR IT MAN! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If both single and available, then no issue.......

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i dun even have the prerequisite to post such a question... :C

cos i got no looks, no money... and no skills to make her look good... worst... i haven even shoot a model b4...

Hey, all you have to do is make her feel good. ;)

As long as the professionalism stays, I guess there is no issue....but on the other hand, photography is an art...that looks different in the eyes of different people....subjective....it is very difficult for people to judge your professionalism then....

DigitalBuff, what happened to the other thread. Got moved or deleted?

asheley said:

it can be a female photographer in a r/s(dont know what it stands for) with a male model or same sex?

asheley said:
hi

care to elaborate on your question? as in, do you have any particular concerns why it shouldn't happen?

i can think of a few reasons, but non which are relevent to the photog/model equation. the usual concerns might be, is he interested in you coz you're hot, coz he wants to shoot you free, coz he's a s-- maniac and just wanna use and abuse you.

all of which can be applicable in any profession.

btw, if you're a freelance model, then no probs. only if you are contracted in an agency and your boss is the one you like, then do a rethink.

icic =) no lar,i just ask "in case"

Status
Not open for further replies.