Model photo shoots theme.. got difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmas

Feb 8, 2006
Most of the organised photo shoots with models in lingerie theme seems to be more expensive than those in bikini and casual/fashion themes? Photo shoots with models in bikini theme also tend to be more expensive than those in casual/fashion themes? Why is it so? Isn't the time the models spent during the photo shoots the same regardless of the theme? :dunno: :embrass: :)

Most of the organised photo shoots with models in lingerie theme seems to be more expensive than those in bikini and casual/fashion themes? Photo shoots with models in bikini theme also tend to be more expensive than those in casual/fashion themes? Why is it so? Isn't the time the models spent during the photo shoots the same regardless of the theme? :dunno: :embrass: :)

What an innocent guy, very rare already :thumbsup:

you pay more for a higher nosebleed factor! :)
haha.... that's the best answer! :bsmilie::sweatsm:
actually it's common sense la, TS.
so you actually thought that those nude models should charge the same rates with office wears too?

school holidays already?

not a good way of losing blood hor..i rather go outram blood bank donate for a good cause:bsmilie:

well, you can bring a container to place beneath your nose, THEN go to outram blood bank..

best of both worlds! :bsmilie:

so you actually thought that those nude models should charge the same rates with office wears too?
soon there will be model photoshoots with "chance to date factor"

pay a premium to get a chance to go out on 3 dates with the model, picked at random by lucky draw! :bsmilie:

then you will see people bringing 20 friends to each photoshoot, all imaginary.. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

if he is asking, it means that maybe he wants to shoot lingerie but got no money

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: You're right, I never think of that. Guess I'm the innocent guy here :angel:

school holidays already?

uncle canonised..

can you teach me what "thrash the bikini or dress" means? i read the description already, i still blur blur :bsmilie:

uncle canonised..

can you teach me what "thrash the bikini or dress" means? i read the description already, i still blur blur :bsmilie:
uncle not so sure what "thrash the bikini or dress" means la ..... maybe it means throw away the bikini or dress, so should be nude, i think :dunno:
but not sure organizers got ambulance ready nearby or not .... this one blood flow will be bad for some shooters ..... or for uncles, heart attacks are likely too....

This is one really funny thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.