Model of the Month - Aug 2007. Please vote..

Who is the winner for Aug?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She reminds me of the a young and beautiful Worker Party candidate.

DSC_12663.jpg

Candice? :sweat:

170730845-L.jpg

How come no "None of the above"? :dunno: :bsmilie:

Singaporeans are difficult to please. :D

Shouldn't there also be an option to vote that none of them are worth being called model of the month or photogenic at all?

Well, I asked the same question earlier on and he replied. I guess the only way is not to vote if you think they are not worth voting for.

Wa...... very hard to decide. All quite chio one, and chio in their own ways...

Uncle Sammy's standard so high one? :bsmilie:

You got to push the envelope mah. No offend to any one here especially the one that started the thread. But it is just a thought lah. Take this analogy. If you keep running and competing with only those you can easily beat in a race..how can you ever to be a world class beater.

So if we just shoot whoever we want that is fine..no complain from me heh..there is no competition or trying to select the best of the best. But if you call yourself a model and you want to be consider or voted the best of the best each month..then..there is that expectation that you have to really be good at a certain level. A certain yardstick has to be set as the initial bar and then each month as time goes by we vote..that minimum standard must be pushed that is waht I mean. It is not just about the model's natural given features, body parts but also how they pose and carry themselves. ANd maybe we should have another category which rate the photographer too? Unless you can project your personality or inner beauty ..which very few can if ever...a model posing for a shoot is really about all the superficial exterior stuff...so ya...in that case a certain standard have to be set as to whether she or he can make it to be called the best model of the month, just okay rating or mediorce. If we want to be fair and be good to everyone and not hurt their feelings..well..then let's not have a best model of the month. This is expecially so if only one party is provided all the models for selection. Maybe we should all contribute one? heheheh.

But if this is really a friendly competition of best model of the month....So we really have to call a spade a spade. If not good..then not good. If it is good, then say it is good. This has nothing to do with who they are as a person. (we are not trying to find a g/f or wife here..so we don't dive deep. For models we are only concern with their looks and form.) This is really a practice in beauty appreciation just like in learning to appreciate fine art sculpture for example. These models can be really nice people and are very cooperative to pose for you in the shoot they are hired them for but that good working attitude is not enough to keep getting them more modelling job if they just don't have that edge, that X factor or look..etc. Sad I know but well.. Again take this with a pinch of salt and the ranting of an old fart heheh.. Okay I shall stop here as this is going OT. Sorry.

You speak sense. :)

But I would rather not vote since I have only worked with two of them. :D

Beauty is in the eyes of the be.... good clean fun and I think we should have it on a monthly basis. Suggest that the two winners go to the next month to compete with the rest.

And let us have some rules... say the one who is selected for three times in a row.. should be declared a winner and the voting starts with a new group of nominations. After six are chosen.. have one final round to choose the Queen of the Queens...

What say you?

how to vote... just plain looks, popularity or what??:dunno: :dunno:

I vote on visual as I do not know any one of them.

The one that please my eyes most is the one I pick!

You got to push the envelope mah. No offend to any one here especially the one that started the thread. But it is just a thought lah. Take this analogy. If you keep running and competing with only those you can easily beat in a race..how can you ever to be a world class beater.

So if we just shoot whoever we want that is fine..no complain from me heh..there is no competition or trying to select the best of the best. But if you call yourself a model and you want to be consider or voted the best of the best each month..then..there is that expectation that you have to really be good at a certain level. A certain yardstick has to be set as the initial bar and then each month as time goes by we vote..that minimum standard must be pushed that is waht I mean. It is not just about the model's natural given features, body parts but also how they pose and carry themselves. ANd maybe we should have another category which rate the photographer too? Unless you can project your personality or inner beauty ..which very few can if ever...a model posing for a shoot is really about all the superficial exterior stuff...so ya...in that case a certain standard have to be set as to whether she or he can make it to be called the best model of the month, just okay rating or mediorce. If we want to be fair and be good to everyone and not hurt their feelings..well..then let's not have a best model of the month. This is expecially so if only one party is provided all the models for selection. Maybe we should all contribute one? heheheh.

But if this is really a friendly competition of best model of the month....So we really have to call a spade a spade. If not good..then not good. If it is good, then say it is good. This has nothing to do with who they are as a person. (we are not trying to find a g/f or wife here..so we don't dive deep. For models we are only concern with their looks and form.) This is really a practice in beauty appreciation just like in learning to appreciate fine art sculpture for example. These models can be really nice people and are very cooperative to pose for you in the shoot they are hired them for but that good working attitude is not enough to keep getting them more modelling job if they just don't have that edge, that X factor or look..etc. Sad I know but well.. Again take this with a pinch of salt and the ranting of an old fart heheh.. Okay I shall stop here as this is going OT. Sorry.

Brother Sammy:

It started off just a simple selection exercise, for fun... but sounds like you are chosing a wife leh.
My basic intention is to show appreciation to all the beautiful models who have contributed to this forum in one way or the others.
Therefore, it is very rude to have an option that says "none of the above".
They are all beautiful in their own ways, some may appeal more to you and some less.
The rule of the game is to select the one that appeals to you the most from a pre defined pool.
Do have the option "none of them" when choosing Miss Singapore?
If the answer yes, We all know that Singapore will never have a representative in the Miss Universe Contest.

I know there is still a few big names which I should have included like Jac and Cherly, but the problem is only 5 images is allowed per thread.
So I suggested the following:
Head on between Hayley and Belinda:cheergal:

The sweet and gentle vs The naughty and wild.:think:
I am very curious in finding out what are the age group voting for Hayley and Belinda.

Every month we will have a poll.
At the end of the year, we will invite all the winner for each month to come together for a photo shoot and we will poll for the most photogenic model of the year. ok?

I would like to stress again this voting exercise is to show the girls our appreciation, by putting up their pictures for voting is a form of recognition from us. So let us vote in good faith.

Thanks for your suggestion, for the next poll, the nomination should not come from one person.

I vote on visual as I do not know any one of them.

The one that please my eyes most is the one I pick!

That's the spirit man.:vhappy: :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.