Are you guys a Model Agency? U need the contestants to be contracted to you for 6 months? What about contracted agency models? Are they allowed to join? What are the prizes?
Terms and Conditions:
1. Golden Pagoda Productions ("Organiser") is the Organiser of the GP Model Hunt 2008 ("Contest"). These Terms & Conditions stated below shall be applicable to all stages of the Contest.
2. By submitting the entry form, the contestant consents and agrees to be abide by the Terms & Conditions.
3. The Contest is open to all single who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and under twenty-eight (28) years of age. All contestants below twenty-one (21) years of age are required to obtain their parent's/guardian's consent on the Entry Form.
4. Contestants who fail to attend rehearsals, photo sessions and/or other events, activities and time schedules related to the contest shall be disqualified if the reasons for such absence are found to be unacceptable by the Organiser.
5. The Contestant shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organiser and/or the panel of judges concerning decisions relating to the Contest, interviews' sessions with the Contestants, the selection and awarding of prizes. Judges’ decisions are final.
6. The Contestants will be contracted to Golden Pagoda Productions for a period of six (6) months upon reaching the Semi- Finals round.
7. Upon reaching the Semi-Finals and Finals, the Contestants will not be allowed to withdraw from the competition unless with the approval from the organiser.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute, add to or alter any item on the list of prizes offered before the Finals of the Contest. Prizes are to be accepted as given and are strictly not exchangeable. The Organiser will not be responsible for any failure on the part on any of the sponsor to deliver any prizes sponsored to any prize winner.
9. All Contestants are to present themselves with etiquette, integrity and dignity as ambassadors of GP Model Hunt 2008.
10. The Contestant shall not make any personal appearance or in representation of, nor give any interviews or comments and/or allow any publication, in any media relating to the Contest, the contestant herself or other contestants, or GP Model Hunt 2008 without the prior written consent and approval of the Organiser.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Contestants from the Contest on the grounds of undesirable conduct and/or appearance.
12. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any mishaps, accidents or injuries that may arise during the Contest nor be responsible for any loss of property or injury incurred to the person of the Contestant and the Contestant undertakes to indemnify the Organiser as such from any claims whatsoever arising from the aforesaid.
13. Non-compliance with or breach of the above Terms & Conditions shall immediately disqualify the Contestant from further participation at any stage of the Contest and any cash and prizes won shall be forfeited.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to amend or vary any of the Terms & Conditions without prior notice to any Contestant.