Mocha

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Hi guys, taken with my new toy, 50mm f1.8. No PP, please comment.

Thank you very much.

291250663_7ece9bd2a2.jpg

Hi guys, taken with my new toy, 50mm f1.8. No PP, please comment.

Thank you very much.

291250663_7ece9bd2a2.jpg

Try shooting with a brighter background then tighten your crop a little bit. Add more reds and yellows to make the feel warmer. It is coffee anyway. ;)

You got a great lens there! :)

Nice shot,
my only critique would be to allow for the saucer to be fully shown, rather than cut off on the left side. ;)

u r shooting at wide open f/1.8..can try shooting at f/2.8 or f/4 to get some details for the cake behind but yet having the bokeh effect..

O, I was just thinking to isolate the Mocha.....thanks for the comment, may be shall do that to give the cake a bit more focus. Thanks!:)

u r shooting at wide open f/1.8..can try shooting at f/2.8 or f/4 to get some details for the cake behind but yet having the bokeh effect..

Sorry, didn't notice your comment....:bsmilie:

It was an impromtu shooting in a cafe, this is the brightest background (facing the outside of the cafe) liao....more red and yellow......ok, next time will consider the overall colour tone and add things accordingly. Thanks for the tips!

Yah, its a super good lens with super affordable price!!:thumbsup:

Try shooting with a brighter background then tighten your crop a little bit. Add more reds and yellows to make the feel warmer. It is coffee anyway. ;)

You got a great lens there! :)

It's cake (but duno cheese or not), half eaten by my wife:bsmilie:

Thanks for coming by and your encouraging comment.:)

that mocha looks delicious. what's that thing in the background? cheesecake? kinda looks like a slab of butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.