Mobile phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi!

Everyone who own, know about mobile phone, mobile phone experts,

Just to check is there a mobile phone where i can send mass sms(up to a thousand or more) with a click of a button?

Another function is i can pre-type my sms n program them to be sent out at a certain time of a selected date n even if the mobile is off it will automatically turn on and starts to send out the sms.

Mobile need not be the latest model or very tech savvy or with alot of function, jus can call n sms like what i mention above will do le.... the rest of the functioin no need also can! :sweat:

Thanks in advance!:)

Wah, you SMS spammer, ah?
Must you use handphone to send SMS ?
What you mentioned can be done with computer (using a script) to send out whatever number of sms out thru the sms gateway. The part about sending sms at a certain time can be done with a scheduled job.

But the part about power off then power on automatically, I think that one quite difficult. If you find such a device, let me know. ;p

I think u may have better luck looking for a GSM/GPRS modem than a mobile phone that can do all that

1000 over recipients? i think you could check with your handphone subscriber on such service. we did it before, and then all we did was key in the data.. then really is a click away .... POOF massive sent out based on 1 sms message to all our recipients.

or you could group up your recipients in your fone then sent to the selected group ? :sweatsm:

Spammer? :sweat:

Not spam la... for clients 1000 is because was hoping to grow my client base to that figure mah....:bsmilie:

So far IIRC there is onli 1 model which enables me to do it is Nokia N9500 communicator!
but i am looking for other alternative cos it looks like my pencil case during my school days!:bsmilie:

Use a web-base program. Effectively, you can have a limit of a database on an excel sheet.

Have used such a program before.

Hi, try to use PDA phone or those 3G phones which are able to connect and communicate with your PC Outlook. With Outlook, you can do mass mailing and also pre-determine the time and date to send the email. For SMS, maybe mass mailing only. Cheers! :)

Use a web-base program. Effectively, you can have a limit of a database on an excel sheet.

Have used such a program before.

Web-base program? how much it cost?

Hi, try to use PDA phone or those 3G phones which are able to connect and communicate with your PC Outlook. With Outlook, you can do mass mailing and also pre-determine the time and date to send the email. For SMS, maybe mass mailing only. Cheers! :)

Err... i not a tech guy thats why till now dun use PDA or 3G phones :dunno: actually i quite backward......thats why i opt for sms but if there is a Dummy guide for me i can try:bsmilie:

Web-base program? how much it cost?

Not sure... it was part of a package for a whole portal management webbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.