Mobile operators

which telco operator?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackals

Apr 30, 2006
just curious, which telco operator are u currently with?

With Singtel for sometimes liao......

reason being that my reservists mainly in Tekong, and only Singtel seems to be doing well on these 'remote' island..... but sad to say, services has been appalling so might be thinking of switching to Starhub.. already got internet and cable, so might as well join their their Hubber program........

Note: No more reservists liao...... so no need them liao...... hehhhe.......

Singtel. They have been serving me well, and also for roaming when overseas. Starhub is the worse for me when I am overseas.

wow with 3 operators :bigeyes:
I'm with singtel for the pass 9 years

i'm with starhub for the past one month.

I have both Singtel and M1

M1 works better for me.

I have tried all 3 and i find M1 the worst. Singtel is the best and so far I'm with Singtel & Starhub.

Service quality and connectivity, Singtel is barely passable, M1 is ok, never used Starhub.

However, when roaming, Singtel is much better. M1 still have many holes overseas for both messaging and roaming.

So, Singtel is the least of all evils.

close fight between singtel & m1 :)

Most of the comments here either voice support/praised for either Singtel or M1. Not many are in support of Starhub. Wonder how they can be the #2 mobile service provider in Singapore.

Most of the comments here either voice support/praised for either Singtel or M1. Not many are in support of Starhub. Wonder how they can be the #2 mobile service provider in Singapore.

cheap phones... office workers dun need wide coverage. just as long in CBD can receive can liao.

Ah! Thanks, zac08. Starhub sell their phones cheaper than the other 2 telcos?

Generally I suppose. Plus they were the first one to start with free-incoming calls. M1 and Singtel jumped in only later. But today's adverts seems to put M1 in front right now in terms of pricing attractiveness... ;)

Singtel, singtel, singtel.

Been with them for so many years and even with number portability now, I can't be bothered to change to be honest. So I juz heck it. ;p

its now on level term for singtel & m1

Singtel, singtel, singtel.

Been with them for so many years and even with number portability now, I can't be bothered to change to be honest. So I juz heck it. ;p

Bro. number portability take effect already?

Status
Not open for further replies.